The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

BRADFORD UNIVERSITY subform - A petition to get a subform for bradford uni

If you want a subform for bradford uni, then tell me on here. Ive made a thread on the 'Ask a moderator' section, they said that if i can get 5-10 people who want a bradford university forum then they will make one....

so far i have:

Uni guy (me)
Shoaib

ive got 2...

so if ur at bradford uni
-thinking of going
-applied there
or simply want a bradford uni form then let me know

ill add a list of all the people on the form i created once i have 5 - 10

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I was thinking of going there, and it's not like an extra subform is going to take up much space.

Put me on the list.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
lol ok...

what course are u thinkin of doing ther?

now i need 2 more people before the mods condiser making a new forum!!
Reply 3
Forensic and Archaeological Science. :smile:
Reply 4
lol i duno what that is but sounds good
Hey :smile: Put me on the list too. I'm going to put Bradford as my insurance choice, so it would be pretty great to have a sub forum on TSR.

_____
Business Economics (L101)
*Lithuanian girl*
Reply 6
me too :rolleyes:

Get on the sub form
Reply 7
Thats 5 people altogether now !!!!
Add me in as well

My gf is going there for her MBA. We are from Canada so any extra info about Braford will be great.

On a side note can anyone tell me if Bradford the city is as bad as some people make it sound? I hear there is a lot of crime and for a female alone is not safe. I am very open minded so I like to hear from different sources.

As well I heard the actual university is crap, once again that is ones opinion.

Would love someone else's opinion

thanks
Reply 9
the uni is ranked 30th this year...

and its number 1 in the north for employement and number 2 overall for employment, which means it beats cambrige!

some people dont liek the city, it depends who you are really and waht ur into... if u liek eating curry everyday then ull love it lol

u know what, i posted the thread to the mods and told them that i now have 5 people, and now they are sayin that they usually ask for 10 people!! its different mods each time who reply..grrr....ill have to wait till i get 10 then ill try agian, so greatwhitenorth is another one, thats 6....
next time ill also mention this thread to them it mite help.
Reply 10
put me on the list too, im going to Bradford Uni Sept 2006, i was suprised not to see a subform for Bradford too.....
add me, i was looking for a bradford forum yesterday, but couldnt find one :P
Reply 12
ok, 2 more and theyve got no excuse lol
Reply 13
hey i wanna go there to do optometry in September so put me on the list!
Hi you can add me to the petiton as im going to Bradford to do Business Management at that very nice business school you guys have down there.
Bradford School of Management is defanatly getting good recognition from all over, its up there in the times/guardian guides.

I'm starting there this september on undergraduate business management course, I had better offers from other universities but after visiting each one, I preferred Bradford

hey

come on made the sub-form, already!
Reply 16
ive got 10 memebers. so i asked them if they could put one up. but theve come up with another reason! grr... heres the reply i got:

'It needs to be ten active members. Like, 100-200 posts at least. Even though I'd assume you, despite your lower postcount, would post in it, we can't guarantee that your supporters with 4 posts will make good on their promises to post.

An underused subforum helps noone.'

(hope they dont mine me pasting it on here)

basically there sayin that some of the people havent posted enough on here.... well i duno if well get one..or not unless i get 10 people with alot of posts which might take a while
well you can add me to your list, as i'm currently studying Cybernetics and Virtual Worlds at Bradford
Reply 18
Add me to the list, i am at the Uni doing Civil Engineeering and realy wanted information about the Uni before i arrived last year, but hardly anyone here knew anything. At least with a forum of our own, posts relevant to us wont get sent to the bottom of a page that people will hardly search through to try and find the information.
Reply 19
I know that the thread is now over a month old and this is only my first post but I would like to see the Bradford sub-forum.

I'm hoping to go in september to study business and management. I have put a deposit on a room in the university halls. Fingers crossed my A-level results are ok!!!!!!!!!

Roxanne

Latest

Trending

Trending