Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Arses everywhere, all around, driving me mad! watch

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere i go, everyone i see, whoever they are, whatever they look like, male or female, elderly or young i look at their arse...i cant help it, its just something i do, what the hell is wrong with me.

this isnt a joke btw and im not drunk

your a perv, or your insecure about your own arse, or your bi, or you were dreaming..who knows!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Definitely insecurity. But... old people's arses?

o_O

ReputationRep:
    Bet you love that Renault Megane advert.."i see ya baby, shakin' that ass"

ReputationRep:
    i admit i checked out one of my (non-attractive) teacher's bum. but only because someone pointed it out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus Angelsdaughter)
    Everywhere i go, everyone i see, whoever they are, whatever they look like, male or female, elderly or young i look at their arse...i cant help it, its just something i do, what the hell is wrong with me.
    Are you by any chance only arse height- like 3ft or something- cus that way, technically it wouldnt be your fault

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillybut)
    Are you by any chance only arse height- like 3ft or something- cus that way, technically it wouldnt be your fault
    i believe that lillybut is an expert in this area seeing as there is a 'but' in her name. therefore i believe the poster is butt height and long may you appreciate teh arse :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillybut)
    u know what they say... an elevator full of people smells differently to a midget. lol

i dont think marcus is 3ft tall. but looking at arses all the time can be a disgusting experience..though it can be quite rewarding if you are at the gym like i did today lol

ReputationRep:
    rofl you joke but i do it to.... i think its like from looking at girls behinds so much, that it has rubbed off and its more natural to look at theyre ass than face.

I do that too :rofl: wouldn't worry about it. I never actually thought anything of it until this thread. Its maybe just something that attracts you. Something in your mind that you use to judge people or something like that:confused:

ReputationRep:
    If you what, you should try to remain stright and not a weird freak. Look at only womens asses and thing mmm that girl as a nice J.LO ass! lol

ReputationRep:
    *smirks*

ReputationRep:
    Quite a funny thread! I've got no problem with you looking at my arse. One down, Six million to go! Hehe!

ReputationRep:
    I've found I keep looking at men's arses... It's embarrasing when they turn around, and you have to quickly move your head upwards...

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha!!

I love you guys

ReputationRep:
    reading this thread, i think i unconsciously do it too...
    ..i mean..a guys' backview..whats more interesting to look at other than the arse lol! haha! sorry that just had to be said! i think i should have posted this anonymously!

ReputationRep:
    its when you start TOUCHING that you have a problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    reading this thread, i think i unconsciously do it too...
    ..i mean..a guys' backview..whats more interesting to look at other than the arse lol! haha! sorry that just had to be said! i think i should have posted this anonymously!
    Think you mean subconsciously lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Think you mean subconsciously lol
    haha! lol yeaa! that would make more sense! thanx!

ReputationRep:
    Arse pervs. The lot of you >.<;

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.