Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's right. If you want free hosting with 150MB storage space, 1GB bandwidth / month, PHP / MySQL, SSL, Frontpage support, Plesk control panel, etc etc then PM me.

Yes I won't charge you a penny. If you haven't got a clue what I'm on about then move along.

ReputationRep:
    What's the catch?

ReputationRep:

Right there ^

lol, you can rep me =) but no catch at all. (Except I own your soul but don't worry about that).

ReputationRep:
    do you have a web forwarding option, so if i get a different site name eg www.mysite.co.uk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmed)
    do you have a web forwarding option, so if i get a different site name eg www.mysite.co.uk?
    Well if you bought a domain name you can point it to my nameserver. Yes you could forward the hosting to another site but that would be pointless, surely you would forward mysite.co.uk to make it easier for people to access? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    sorry that's what i meant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmed)
    sorry that's what i meant.

Thought it might be, lol yea you can

ReputationRep:
    cool!

ReputationRep:
    What's your site/where do you get your space from?

ReputationRep:
    I own a couple of servers. The one I'm setting accounts up on is a dedicated server from 1&1.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you have something to gain from this... it wouldn't be sustainable otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    It's sustainable by other (paying) customers I have.

ReputationRep:
    When one owns a webserver with a few figs of space one will never use I daresay one can afford to host a few megs for nothing (or rep points, as it were). I daresay the 150MB is oversold anyway.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.