Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

This dress- what do you think? watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    See the enclosed and let me know what you think...I've got it for my leavers do!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I like it - very pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach_surf_babe)
    See the enclosed and let me know what you think...I've got it for my leavers do!!
    thats a lovely dress!

ReputationRep:
    it's gorgeous! where did you get it from?

i handed my dress into the taylor's today, and i can't wait but the prom is june 15th.... i've ages to wait!

ReputationRep:
    It's really beautiful, won't you be belle of the ball! Were's it from, me want one?

ReputationRep:
    wow! i love it!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its from Wallis of all places!! I went in and it was right at the front of the shop in my size...I was like right trying that on!!

hello_its_me...your dress is really nice too! Ours is sooner..end of May. Can't wait either!!

ReputationRep:
    its really exciting huh! we have a lot of teacers going to ours, it will be weird to see them drunk!

do you have a prom date or is that not the fashion at your school?

Wow, that dress is beautiful. :p: My favourite shape and everything.

ReputationRep:
    I love that dress!

ReputationRep:
    My proms on the 12th May and i cannot wait! That dress is lovely, bet it looks gorgeous on! I LOVE my prom dress although i have to lose a bit of weight within 4 weeks to make sure it fits properly wish i cld show you it but its sold out and no longer on the web site!

ReputationRep:
    It's lovely... it's not just a plain black dress because of the detail, it's great.

very pretty dress

ReputationRep:
    lovely :-)

<- thats mine

ReputationRep:
    Aww all the dresses posted up are great

I haven't got mine yet!

ReputationRep:
    ahh this has just made me more worried, I have been looking everywhere and need to find one before next wednesday!
    all those dresses are lovely!

ReputationRep:
    My dress. It was my Mum's 20 years ago!! I've left school (uni now) but I guess I could wear it on my cruise or something at uni.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    the hell is this? myspace?

ReputationRep:
    ok, just because girls like to discuss pretty dresses, calm down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    My dress. It was my Mum's 20 years ago!! I've left school (uni now) but I guess I could wear it on my cruise or something at uni.
    oh i love that dress, it's gorgeous, really stunning, and very cool that it used to be your mums

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.