Calling all Kpop Lovers in Liverpool!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
CheskaCakes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I am trying to find some people (or even just one person) In the Liverpool/Wirral area who likes Kpop and is interested in meeting up semi-regularly to practice dance covers (@ Live Wire Dance Studio). Or let me join a group you are in.
I used to be in a group but that didn't work out and we are not on speaking terms anymore. So I hope I find someone~ ^^"
Gob Bluth
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anyone else read this as calling other 'Kop lovers' haha
CheskaCakes
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by wtp)
Have you had any luck? I'm interested, but both (dance routine)shy and uncoordinated!
Non so far~ If you are really interested that i would be more than happy to welcome you with open arms because I too am like you aha xD
I think I am almost hopeless sometimes but I try my best aha~
You can privet message me if you would like to talk about it some more~
username865376
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Gob Bluth)
Anyone else read this as calling other 'Kop lovers' haha
Yup, I did. :erm:
Carorara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you are still interested (after such a long time from posting) I would be interested. I love k-pop and I live on the Wirral. I can't promise any great skill though
CheskaCakes
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Carorara)
If you are still interested (after such a long time from posting) I would be interested. I love k-pop and I live on the Wirral. I can't promise any great skill though
Hey sorry I haven't been on in a while I kinda gave up looking for people but if you are still interested then I am too!! Message me privately if you would like to talk about it more.
helster23
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you are still interested after 1 year of no posts... I love this idea (and am a k-pop fan, of course).
sjb1314
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am interested in kpop dance cover too. I am a student of university of liverpool May I ask for your contact details?
Mary-Jo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Argghh I literally just found this post XD why nooooow? XD I'm an "anything-Korean-fan", absolutely love the culture, and I always wandered why I never found anyone else in Liverpool who liked Kpop too !! I just moved out of Liverpool on August after living there four long years.. I wish I saw this earlier.

How about we organise xmas time Kpop dance classes or something ? Where any Kpop fan can join n teach other how to dance or whatever I'm a total Kdance begginer but still very excited haha
RedTurtle
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Would any of you be interested in having a Liverpool Kpop Meet up so we can discuss about this? I would love to meet more Kpop fans as well
Jemma_5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey everyone, I've only just saw this, it sounds like a really good idea. I'm a student at LJMU, none of my friends are into kpop so it would be great to meet other kpop fans. Maybe we could meet up and talk?
CheskaCakes
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I literally have no way of getting into the city (I live in Wirral) since my benefits got taken away.
But I do hope you can all sort something out and that I can join in once I get some money sorted!
I have a group on Facebook called KpopUK if anyone wants to join it.
Its a great way to get in touch with lots of people who all like kpop.
charlotterees95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am studying at Liverpool Hope University doing Dance and i LOVE kpop like literally i'm currently learning danger by bangtan so yeah i will meet up whenever!
Saleem Aslam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone still interested in this?
Me and another person (Their Idea) are thinking of making a Kpop society ate the university of Liverpool, Message me if interested
sleepingvixen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello all!
I only just found this (nearly a year late..oops) but I've been looking for some time to start dancing, anything to do with k-pop specifically, or even just meet new friends to talk about it too, you all seem nice
I'm not sure who would still be interested in this post, but it would be awesome if this became a thing (or is still going) and I could tag along~
Just pm me maybe? But I made an account just to post here so I'm not sure how everything works xD
Thank you! ^u^
amirathepeanut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, there! I don't know if this is still going, but I live in Liverpool and I'm really interested in this whole K-Pop dance cover group idea *^* My Twitter is @hopelesspeanut, please contact me there, or through here if you're interested!! It's okay if you feel like you're not talented enough, the most important thing is having fun!
dripdripdrop
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi everyone. If anyone is still interested in a kpop dance group, please contact me on here and let's set something up!
sdreid
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am still interested hope I'm not too late haha
yxyxzz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone near university of Liverpool that interested to form a Kpop cover dance team? Really hard to find someone who interested in k-pop in Liverpool TT Hope to engage a small group that interested with k-pop and could form a k-pop cover dance team.
sdreid
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yxyxzz)
Anyone near university of Liverpool that interested to form a Kpop cover dance team? Really hard to find someone who interested in k-pop in Liverpool TT Hope to engage a small group that interested with k-pop and could form a k-pop cover dance team.
I am!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise