The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Mysticmin
There has got to be somone on here...

I am! I've put it as my firm choice for anthropology. :smile:

Still undecided about accommodation. Must make up my mind over the weekend.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Mysticmin
Yay, someone! I'm thinking intercollgiate.

Yep me - for law - i have gone for lighthill and dodgson - need an A from french though - should be alright
Reply 3
Kurdt Morello
Yep me - for law - i have gone for lighthill and dodgson - need an A from french though - should be alright

Do you know when all the law interviews and open days stopped?
Yep! I've got UCL as firm for English - AAB (should'nt be too bad!)

Do not want or need accomodation this year, maybe the third!!
Mysticmin
Need 3 As, annoying admissions tutors...

i have 2As and 2bs - one b needs to turn into an A - LSE and UCL offered me 3As last year - missed both - but happy with UCL this yr
Reply 6
yippo ill be goin ucl!
for econ, which im guessing if i remember correctly, ur doing as well? i put £75 as my maximum for accomodation.. fingers crossed ill get sumwer half decent altho i doubt it... oh well ill pop home every weekend or two..
wow see u there!
Reply 7
Hey!

Yup I'm gonna be putting UCL down as my firm choice for law (and french law).

I'm not too sure about accomodation yet. I'm thinking of going self catered, what do you think?
Reply 8
Mysticmin
Wow law, um yes I can't cook so catered would be a good idea for me, i think it works out cheaper as well? Do the fees for the two UCL catered halls include meals?

Erm yeh they do include meals from what I can gather. Apparently though it's only a limited number per week so you're still looking at buying food, which I think is a bit unfair. However I'm still undecided!

I'm really looking forward to September though, I think London is going to be a great place to spend our uni' years!
Reply 9
yep!

UCL as firm for engineering with business finance. need ABB, hopefully will get that, but i would like 2 As at least, for personal pride.

I chose Connaught and Cantebury halls, not sure where I will be living though, have not heard yet.

This 40 weeks business, doesnt sound good to me. My finances are worked around the 32/34 week let like specified in the accomodation booklet. I really do not wish to pay for a 40 week let, as I dont need it in the slightest. I hope they can accomodate my wish to only lease for 32 weeks, as actually specified in the official 2004 accomodation booklet that we were provided with.

IZoneIZ
Reply 10
Heylo peeps!

I'm actually going to ICL, but I might be in intercollegic halls, so may be around some of you guys!! :biggrin:

Will post when they finally send me some accomo info!
Reply 11
Howdy all,

I've got an unconditional offer to study medicine at RFUCMS this september.
I've decided on catered halls because of the flexibility of eating times and the fact that catered food is so dire.
Apart from that i've no idea where i'm going to be allocated, but I did try to engineer the application so that i'd get somewhere like James Lighthill or John Dodgson - I want to be as close as possible to campus.

Seeyall in September
Reply 12
well me definitely now! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Yah im goin to UCL as well.(for BSc in economics)
Reply 14
i still haven't heard anything regarding accomodation, has anyone else? :frown:
pinkfairy
i still haven't heard anything regarding accomodation, has anyone else? :frown:

I thought I might have heard by now as my offer became unconditional in July, but nothing so far :frown:
Reply 16
blackrainbow
I thought I might have heard by now as my offer became unconditional in July, but nothing so far :frown:

oh no! i just wish i knew where I was staying so I could start preparing. :frown:
pinkfairy
oh no! i just wish i knew where I was staying so I could start preparing. :frown:

Where have you applied? I went for Canterbury or Connaught.
Reply 18
blackrainbow
Where have you applied? I went for Canterbury or Connaught.

same, havnt heard though. phoned the accomodation office, and they suggested that I should hear by post within a week, and that they have not allocated me a place yet.

IZoneIZ
izoneiz
same, havnt heard though. phoned the accomodation office, and they suggested that I should hear by post within a week, and that they have not allocated me a place yet.

IZoneIZ

That's what I was told last week too. Strange because samd294 got an offer from Ramsey three weeks ago and various Kings people seemed to have offers from intercollegiate halls before the results even came out. I suppose we just have to be patient but it would be nice to know where we're going to end up.

Latest

Trending

Trending