Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i'm a freak of FRIENDS, i can't stop watching them. They're so funny and entertaining, the story is easy, and it's just brilliant.

i can't exactly remember which episodes are in what seasons. does anyone remember when was it when phobe got so famous with her smelly cat, and the other one when joey moved to this big apartment where he missed the presence of chandler?

ReputationRep:
    not sure, i'd guess at about season 2/3, i bet if you googled it you'd find it tho. I LOVE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    me too! do you live in london? did you happen to see them filming while they were filming ross' wedding there?

anyway, yeah, the smelly cat episode, it's really hillarious!

ReputationRep:
    The smelly cat episode(s) is/are amazing. had that song stuck in my head for months after i heard it on friends.

Friends is soo addictive, even if they are repeats on e4 every night.. still love them, shame that this great series came to an end, but i still ain't seen EVERY single episode, so i can just watch the repeats..

you can find out what series/episode it was here: http://www.friends-tv.org/zz206.html

ReputationRep:
    wow, a gr8 website, thx o___O

yeah, i just watched the season 7 yesterday where chandler and rachel stole the cheesecake from downstairs jennifer aniston was really pretty in season 7.

why does it have to ever end?? do you know any fun trivia about Friends? I've got some, but i just want more :P

ReputationRep:
    Its what happens to "popular" sitcoms in america. if you can call it a sitcom.

Don't see why they stopped it, its not like anyone could ever get bored of friends, EVER.. lol..

Jennifer aniston looks pretty in ever single episode, and everything she is in basically..

Trivia?! look here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/ as im not sure what kind of trivia you mean

I love the amount of special guests they had on it, especially the one in "London, baby!!" the likes of fergie and richard branson etc... they were cool

ReputationRep:
    trivia, like, fun facts and stuff.. i just know that lisa kudrow was really pregnant in the episodes when she got pregnant with frank's babies.. and i'd like to find out more :P

who's your favorite character in Friends? i bet it will be rachel, won't it? :O

bruce willis in the episode where she was dating rachel, the love machine one was ridiculously funny.. when was it when brad pit made an appearance?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what series or episode brad pitt is in

My fav character is joey, he is hilarious!! Rachael is a bit dumb, but she is really pretty

Ross used to be my fav character, but he turned odd, and serious, and joey was just a funny character to watch :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Woo! I love Friends. I'm sad enough to watch repeats I've seen many times before on E4 . Isn't Brad Pitt in Series 8, after Rachel finds out she is pregnant with Emma?

I never liked Ross out of all the characters. I loved Monica, because - even though she was a girl - I could associate with her. Cooking, cleaning - that's me! Phoebe was great, Jennifer Aniston just plain fit. Joey was good, and so was Chandler, but at times, especially towards the end, his jokes got a bit 'lame'.

Was anyone else really upset when they said recently they'd make some new episodes, but it turned out it was a lie
    WE WANT MORE FRIENDS!

ReputationRep:
    i think they stop filming Friends because Courtney Cox said something about she wants to focus in her family first, didn't she? or was it Jennifer Aniston?

it's a pity they end it, though.. each character made $1 million per episode in season 10, didn't they? it's like, a whole lot of money per 20 minutes..

i like chandler a lot! he's my favorite. even though he makes stupid jokes, but that's what makes him special and distinct :P plus, he's extremely sweet anyway, all characters are entirely funny in different ways among each other.

i really love friends i was terribly sad when it ended. the last episode was so sad, especially the part when monica's place was totally empty

btw, where can you get any friends merchandise?

ReputationRep:
    People....what about the 4 episodes they are gonna comeback and make this year??..Is that happening now or no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aSian_cUtY)
    People....what about the 4 episodes they are gonna comeback and make this year??..Is that happening now or no?
    Alas, it was sadly a rumour.

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody help me?? Which episode is it where Ross has to help a little girl with selling cookies? I've only ever seen the episode once and i dont no whats its called or what else happens in it. Ive looked on the episode guide and i still can't find it.

Any help?

ReputationRep:
    Its Series 3 - The One Where Rachel Quits

ReputationRep:
    sorry, can't help much, louisa16888. i'm gonna need more clues :P

comeback for 4 episodes?? it will be really fascinating! but yeah, i think it's a rumour though. i haven't heard anything officially announced for that.

does anyone have the trivia book of friends? do you know where can i get one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diera23)
    sorry, can't help much, louisa16888. i'm gonna need more clues :P

comeback for 4 episodes?? it will be really fascinating! but yeah, i think it's a rumour though. i haven't heard anything officially announced for that.

does anyone have the trivia book of friends? do you know where can i get one?
    Warner Bros. officially announced that it was all a falsity, and there will be no new Friends episodes.

I've seen the Friends trivia book in WHSmith.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diera23)
    me too! do you live in london? did you happen to see them filming while they were filming ross' wedding there?

anyway, yeah, the smelly cat episode, it's really hillarious!
    Nope I don't, so no I didn't!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Alas, it was sadly a rumour.
    there is soooo much demand for it tho!! And Joey-the programme was rubbish...they owe us something good!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Joey was crap. We Want Friends! We Want Friends!

ReputationRep:
    i never get the chance to watch the joey show. what is it about? is it that crappy? everyone else i know is saying so, i just want to find out why.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.