Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i wwas wondering if anyone of you is doing/hasdone the sports report coursework for OCR exam board. If so i was wonderign if you want to exchange information and help me with my work?!
    sashwillrise

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, we have just done this coursework and several things spring to mind. You can get loads of tables/pie charts/stem and leaf/cumulative freq/box and whisker plots from just looking at the number of goals scored in each country (discrete data). If you want to score more marks look at data from more places than just England and Italy (larger data set). The extra stats are on the OCR website. However, if you want to get a good mark in each strand you will need to look at continuous data. If you do this you can then draw a Histogram or two, these always score well. The best data to plot for a Histogram with grouped frequency (in my opinion) is time to first goal perhaps with 10 minute wide groups. Hope this helps. Good luck.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.