Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A really silly question... watch

Announcements

Okay this might be a weird or daft question, which is why I'm posting anon...my boyfriend wants me to shave my hair...down there, you know. Well...what with, and how much?? Because it sounds a bit painful if you don't do it right...and it might not look pretty either. Help?

ReputationRep:
    ok i hope hes got a steady hand, its not painful no more so than shaving any other part of you. Just make sure you moiturise well afterwards to avoid irritating shaving rashes.

also it doesnt look pretty it looks great bare skin the whole way looks ever so tempting

hmm...just slap him!

..otherwise go somewhere where they will do it for you. It is quite a sensitive area and if you shave it will be...badly done and itchy :P
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    there's a thread in the fashion section.. you could just use a shaving stick or you could use hair removal creams, or wax it off or trim it with a pair of scissors. i'll post the link when i find it.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211238 there ya go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay this might be a weird or daft question, which is why I'm posting anon...my boyfriend wants me to shave my hair...down there, you know. Well...what with, and how much?? Because it sounds a bit painful if you don't do it right...and it might not look pretty either. Help?
    Can't you do it with a shaving blade and some cream like you would normally?

I'm scratching my head on this one, just trail and error sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    MAke sure you actually want to do it, not just because he wants you to.
    But if you are going to you can use a normal razor (like you might use for your legs), just be careful. You really don't want any nasty little ingrowing hairs there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnarl)
    Can't you do it with a shaving blade and some cream like you would normally?

I'm scratching my head on this one, just trail and error sort of thing.
    Not really much room for error tho "down there" is there?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.