50.00%
    Lipstick
    13.24%
    Lipbalm
    60.29%
    Au naturel!
    29.41%

ReputationRep:
    I've just opened one of my late xmas presents, a gorgeous vanilla lipbalm, despite the fact I hardly ever put anything on my lips normally! So what do you go for? What are your favourite brands???

ReputationRep:
    lipbalm usually (mine smells like marzipan).
    But I do like my red no.7 lipgloss

ReputationRep:
    all of them..
    lipgloss normally, lipstick if i fancy it or am going out, but id probably put lipgloss on top, and lipbalm if my lips get chapped.
    or natural if i cant be bothered. i do normally have gloss in my pocket though, so put it on half way through the day.
    (gloss=h&m, lipstick=rimmel or something and balm=superdrug)...and all of them *cough* found on the floor or given to me as offcasts by mum or sister. cough. oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Chapstick = Miracle

I Love it.
    Mint.
    Have it on ALL the time =]

ReputationRep:
    I usually wear Lipbalm - Vaseline Aloe Vera
    When I go out clubbing I would usually wear lipgloss

ReputationRep:
    I have the Benefit Pocket Pal which I think is lovely - Benetint at one end of the wand and gloss at the other

ReputationRep:
    For christmas i got some gorgeous Victoria's Secret lip glosses. they smell fab and look great too.

ReputationRep:
    Lip gloss and balm, don’t do lipstick for some reason :confused:
    hmmm looks like I'm not the only one

ReputationRep:
    Lip gloss and balm, mostly balm. no lipstick for me

ReputationRep:
    Max factor silk gloss, elizabeth arden shine pops or juicy tubes for me usually. Wear vaseline or Lush honey trap lip balm when I'm at home. Only usually wear lipstick under gloss

ReputationRep:
    Just lip balm (or vaseline) and sometimes my favorite Estee Lauder Pure Pop lip gloss.
    No lip stick for me...

ReputationRep:
    Lipfusion in clear - it's gloss which actually plumps lips. I've tried out so many brands but this one really does work. It's sort of expensive but I'm an addict even though I've already had my lips done but shush....

ReputationRep:
    lipstick, lipbalm and lipgloss

And I have loads of each.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viciouscircle)
    Lipfusion in clear - it's gloss which actually plumps lips. I've tried out so many brands but this one really does work. It's sort of expensive but I'm an addict even though I've already had my lips done but shush....
    well, i prefer lipgloss, because it's shiny and cute. when i use lipstick, i will put on a layer of clear gloss over it

ReputationRep:
    I like lipgloss, but I have long hair that I wear loose... suffice it to say that sticky gloss, hair and wind do not mix well. Lipstick always makes me look overdone like a clown... hehe! Just lipbalm for me. Vaseline aloe vera = love. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBlueRasberryx)
    For christmas i got some gorgeous Victoria's Secret lip glosses. they smell fab and look great too.
    Mmmmm...I bought a Victoria's Secret lipstick in NYC last week, and I've totally fallen in love with it. :p:
    Shame they don't have a store in the UK...

ReputationRep:
    Vaseline

ReputationRep:
    Blistex - life saver, I use it most days.
    Vaseline if I can't find my Blistex.
    Rimmel jelly gloss or Bourjois 3D Effect if I want to be glam.
    Bourjois Lovely Brille lipstick ocasionally.

ReputationRep:
    Vaseline. Love it!

ReputationRep:
    Gloss. Looks so So SO hot on girls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.