29.03%
Boy - No (29)
13.36%
cat_meiow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Simply fill in the poll and leave a comment, I find i prefer sleeping cuddlying with my boyfriend, I think maybe he thinks its a bit excessive but he hasn't mentioned anything, he's cuddly as well at times.
freshestkid
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
there is no poll
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 13 years ago
yes definately ~ btw poll is not showing :P
*~vicki~*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes, i am a cuddly sleeper, i think my bf is too, unless he does the 'hug and roll' aka Ross from Friends
Lady_Muck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Love it. Only see him at weekends and I'm surgically attached all night :love: I'm a very cuddly person, anyway.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I cannot sleep whilst cuddled during the night. Naptimes in afternoon is ok but I will wake up after about an hour. Good for naps, bad for night time.

My bf is getting used to it although I think he'd like to sleep cuddled up. Now I feel like a bad girlfriend.
cat_meiow
Rep:
?
Opps I didn't create a poll, can i add one now?
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cat_meiow)
You can post in AAM and one of them will add the poll with your options if you ask nicely
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What do you want the options to be? And do you want it public or private?

As for me. I like proximity and being within stroking and kissing reach, but I need my sleeping space. I like to kiss and cuddle if I wake up in a half-asleep sort of way, but not to cuddle all night. A cuddle as I'm falling into sleepiness is good, but I need my own space during proper sleep.
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not really a cuddly sleeper. I don't mind when it's not time to go to sleep, but when I'm trying to sleep I hate having a lumpy arm digging into me or something, I need my own space!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Can't sleep cuddled up, its ok for 30 mins, but then I'm just like "screw this, I need to sleep" and then I move over. One of the reasons why I can't sleep with people in a single bed, just ain't enuff room.
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 13 years ago
Usually but sometimes I prefer to just sleep with some space and my boyfriend wakes up and takes me back over.
Jack Twist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im a cuddly sleeper, I love it.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't sleep while cuddling and neither can my boyfriend we don't share a bed full time yet but occasionally share and I know he really stuggles even sleeping in the same bed, I don't know why. I can nap whilst cuddling but diffinately no sleeping.
Nenime
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I like to be cuddled up, but before I can fall asleep I usually get too warm, or a numb arm and have to move.
I fidget rather a lot, so it's probably just as well.
cat_meiow
Rep:
?
(Original post by blissy)
What do you want the options to be? And do you want it public or private?
Thanks for creating the poll.
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nope, i like my space because i move around a lot. cuddling is ok for a while, but not all night!
dead man's shoes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
only when drunk. embarrassing if I've crashed next to one of my mates...
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am, however only when falling asleep. While sleeping I like to be left alone otherwise I wake up!!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thanks for creating the poll.
That's ok

I'm a bit surprised by the results so far. I think some men might be afraid that not being a cuddly sleeper makes them a bad bloke.

I personally don't mind and prefer the surprise snuggle and stroking rather than being sweatily sandwiched together. Makes spooning in the morning all the more lovey if you've been snoozing in your own space all night.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (192)
52.75%
No (172)
47.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed