Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Summer Party Ideas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Since summer is sort of round the corner, Ive been thinking about parties for the summer. While watching Old School I thought about the whole sumo wrestling/inflatable boxing gloves thing and wondered how I could encorporate that into a summer party with barbecue.

Anyone think it would work (would you go?) or have any other good ideas for a summer party other than the norm?

ReputationRep:
    empty field + tent + alcohol + campfire + food+ guitar + friends = good. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I always opt for a BBQ whenever I have parties as such. Having an inflatable boxing ring would be an awesome idea.

ReputationRep:
    they had sumo at our end of year halls party. apparently twas great. i was too wasted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    Oooh how about mud wrestling? or muddy Twister?heheehe!

Alcohol is always good in BBQ...don't forget the marshmallows!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    bouncy castle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    thats the whole thing im looking forward to! cant wait, i missed camping last year.. its gonna be great

ReputationRep:
    You can rent out like hot tubs for a day. A friend might have a hot tub party in her garden for her birthday. Another good one is going for the all day summer BBQ.

ReputationRep:
    How about hiring a big bouncy castle or trampoline!? We have a trampoline in our garden (a biiiiig one!) and it's great in summer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    bouncy castle

We've done that before. It was amaaazing.

ReputationRep:
    have a hawwaiien (sp?) themed party

or just camp in your back garden for days and have a mini-festival

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    Agreed. + controlled substances, of course.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.