Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else think this is just sick?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I came across this site when researching on my own strict parents - but this is just crazy! My parents are funny about me staying out late and the rest of it but they would never do anything so humiliating, i would probably hit them back...

http://www.icq.com/groups/view_msg.p...opic_id=545795

Im especially freaked out by the mother and her 16 year old son ewwww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sash37uk)

Im especially freaked out by the mother and her 16 year old son ewwww.

Oh gawd the whole bare bottom thing. I swear after the age of 12 spanking becomes less of a word of fear and more 'Kinky sex' I'd hate to be her child.

ReputationRep:
    That's just messed.

ReputationRep:
    Thats character building stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I would very much like to hear from like-minded parents who would like to discuss their approach to discipline and their experiences.
    Roughly translated to:
    Any other child beaters out there wanting to talk about which ply creates the best crack and the benefits of palm vs back of hand for leaving the reddest mark

ReputationRep:
    Maria and Rose also benefit by having to fetch the cane, go to their rooms to take their knickers down for 6 of the best.
    Ok then...

ReputationRep:
    I have difficulty keeping my 14-year-old boy in position when he is being caned. He is told to remove his shirt, lower his trousers and underpants and lie across his bed but after the first stroke he moving about a lot and it’s a real struggle to finish the punishment.
    Can any one help?
    Wot the hell do you expect him to do!

Jesus its called a natural reflex to pain :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HipsAndHearts)
    Oh gawd the whole bare bottom thing. I swear after the age of 12 spanking becomes less of a word of fear and more 'Kinky sex' I'd hate to be her child.
    I agree. Especially the one about the 14 year old boy, freaks me out. I can't believe a father would humiliate his son that way.
    You guys, we should go post on that forum and tell him how gross he is.

P.S. Is it just me or does Jennifer's avatar look like Michael Jackson? Hmmmm....

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    believe it or not, spanking in adolescense is only the mild stuff compared to what some parents get up to.... I'm not talking illegal things, just really cruel and unusual stuff. Just a trip with google is all you need *cringe*

ReputationRep:
    And to think, some people pay to receive that sort of treatment!

ReputationRep:
    "if any of you were my parents i would smash your faces in. ******ers"

word.

ReputationRep:
    Why do they think that beating a child is the only way to discipline them? They don't have the cat and nine tails in the RN any more because there are other, more productive, ways to discipline scrotes. Still the same professional service, just less scars amongst it's ranks.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Im gonna assume that was written by sum1 who saw this thread!

ReputationRep:
    That is effing terrible :|:|:| Its actually made me feel really mad reading that.. and actually feeling quite sick and sorry for the kids that need to suffer that. I swear if I could post on that thing I would give them a piece of my mind. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I didnt actually think the forum could get any worse but i was so very very wrong...

http://www.icq.com/groups/view_msg.p...opic_id=737044

Wot the hell is wrong with these people?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Think its code??? For another type of site! An illegal one!

ReputationRep:
    It sounds more like a "Mums, do you want to meet Dads?" or vice versa forum...

ReputationRep:
    What a sick site.

ReputationRep:
    do you not think some of it is a joke? At least, I hope it is....

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.