Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    :eek: You're not forced, you know you love it really
    lol - wondering when u'd be back to pull me up about it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    well less wars and being more picky about the battles u choose is a good way to go about things
    these 'battles' are hardly ones of 'choice.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You're not forced, you know you love it really
    sometimes i feel like i am the only person in the world who doesnt watch that show...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    for starts, look at him
    Exactly. He's no different to Bush to be honest (grudgingly admits only Howard Dean didn't support the invasion of Iraq).

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. He's no different to Bush to be honest.
    oh well u cant win them all

ReputationRep:
    for starts, look at him
    ah, nice to see democratic objectivity hasnt died with their presidential campaign... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    these 'battles' are hardly ones of 'choice.
    Yes they are, bush chooses to go to war with thousands of lives being sacrificed.

ReputationRep:
    ah, nice to see democratic objectivity hasnt died with their presidential campaign... :rolleyes:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    hmm... dont u think it is a bit disturbing and distasteful that bush is using images of 9/11 to win support for his campaign ?

ReputationRep:
    oh well u cant win them all
    there, sent u another that might clear the last one up

ReputationRep:
    hmm... dont u think it is a bit disturbing and distasteful that bush is using images of 9/11 to win support for his campaign ?
    what has that got to do with this?

not subtle reminders no.

ReputationRep:

not subtle reminders no.
    well it started out as north korea, but has turned into whatever we feel like talking about

ReputationRep:
    The USA is allowed to use nuclear power. So why can't North Korea?

ReputationRep:
    What do people thnik should happen in North Korea? We know they have missiles capable of reaching the US coast, but what to do? If you start a war, then u get nuclear war, which would be the worst possible outcome. Do you pressure them into ending their nuke program or let the situation "rest" a while? What do you think?
    And the Americans have missiles capable of destroying North Korea, so what's your point?

ReputationRep:

not subtle reminders no.
    But Bush seems to be saying 'I was President when September 11 happened, so vote me in again!'

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    And the Americans have missiles capable of destroying North Korea, so what's your point?
    The difference is that America is unlikely to use them, whereas North Korea, being a rogue nation, might launch a pre-emptive strike. Or that's how the argument goes anyway. Personally, I'm a lot more concerned about North Korea's human rights abuses, but there isn't much we can do about that.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.