The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wacabac
Let's be honest though, the reason white culture isn't used as much these days is because what do whites actually create nowadays? Black people have created an entirely new culture, whilst white people sit about doing nothing, just accepting life as it comes, not taking control. Black people have created their own music, their own style (which David Beckham borrows from heavily), and they are physically superior. White culture is a non-existent term since whites have not adapted culturally or produced anything artistically that is of any real comparable worth.

Just downright silly. Obviously an attempt to stir, unless you genuinely harbour some kind of hatred of whites.
wacabac
Oh now that's not fair. Mine was an example of an attack too then.

You are now showing your true colours.

You are obviously a troll, and the sooner you are banished the better.

You are clearly here to create trouble.
wacabac
Ok then, don't debate, explain why you retorted by making racist comments about black people? I'm not black, you both just made an example of what total and utter racist fools you are. I could understand it more if you turned and attacked my race, but why blacks? Some pent up racist anger there?

Lawz was demonstrating what effect racist comments have on people. And lik a lamb to the slaughter, you got offended and shouted racist when he clearly isnt. Why did you say those things? Did you mean them or not?
Because i'm half- white, and my belief will always be that without a mix in society, there would be no point in living.
wacabac
Ok then, don't debate, explain why you retorted by making racist comments about black people? I'm not black, you both just made an example of what total and utter racist fools you are. I could understand it more if you turned and attacked my race, but why blacks? Some pent up racist anger there?

I believe it's something called using the same logic to show how ridiculous someone else's point is. Of course logic isn't something that should be expected from someone who made statements as idiotic and racist as yours. When talking about a topic as sensitive as race, it's usually best not to make any outrageous claims if you don't want to ruin your reputaiton.
Bismarck
I believe it's something called using the same logic to show how ridiculous someone else's point is. Of course logic isn't something that should be expected from someone who made statements as idiotic and racist as yours. When talking about a topic as sensitive as race, it's usually best not to make any outrageous claims if you don't want to ruin your reputaiton.

It's never stopped you.
cottonmouth
without a mix in society, there would be no point in living.

Not meaning this in a negative way, I wouldn't go that far. But that's another debate.
wacabac
Let's be honest though, the reason white culture isn't used as much these days is because what do whites actually create nowadays? Black people have created an entirely new culture, whilst white people sit about doing nothing, just accepting life as it comes, not taking control. Black people have created their own music, their own style (which David Beckham borrows from heavily), and they are physically superior. White culture is a non-existent term since whites have not adapted culturally or produced anything artistically that is of any real comparable worth.

Do you actually read what you write?
There is 'white culture', just as much as there is 'black culture'. All you do is distinguish everyone that is black as part of a 'black culture' and create no such distinction for whites as part of a 'white culture'. So, maybe some forms of music are 'black', but some froms are predominantly 'white', except no-one notes them as such because it's not deemed relevant, as whites aren't a minority. That doesn't stop it being white culture.
And where the **** do you get this 'blacks are physically superior' thing? There are legions of white, indian, asian and every other race of athletes and champions in all sports? Maybe blacks dominate sprinting events in recent time, but have you ever looked at a swimming tournament?
And how dare you suggest that there is simply no 'white culture' because white people don't create artistically?! White people DO create artistically, as a society we do not label their achievements 'white culture' as we do when we label the achievements of blacks as 'black culture'. There are many white artists, musicians, actors etc., just everything they do is not lumped in to a particular cultural category, it's just regarded as culture.

Quite clearly the racist and racial supremacist here is you.
JonathanH
Do you actually read what you write?
There is 'white culture', just as much as there is 'black culture'. All you do is distinguish everyone that is black as part of a 'black culture' and create no such distinction for whites as part of a 'white culture'. So, maybe some forms of music are 'black', but some froms are predominantly 'white', except no-one notes them as such because it's not deemed relevant, as whites aren't a minority. That doesn't stop it being white culture.
And where the **** do you get this 'blacks are physically superior' thing? There are legions of white, indian, asian and every other race of athletes and champions in all sports? Maybe blacks dominate sprinting events in recent time, but have you ever looked at a swimming tournament?
And how dare you suggest that there is simply no 'white culture' because white people don't create artistically?! White people DO create artistically, as a society we do not label their achievements 'white culture' as we do when we label the achievements of blacks as 'black culture'. There are many white artists, musicians, actors etc., just everything they do is not lumped in to a particular cultural category, it's just regarded as culture.

Quite clearly the racist and racial supremacist here is you.

I totally agree with everyinthing you just said. God, it's happened again! Not that i want to get into it all again, i'm debated out on this subject, but at the very least, you agree that the words"white" and "black" are used differently to denote things then.
Reply 548
wacabac
Oh now that's not fair. Mine was an example of an attack too then.

Except that would be a lie. Mine made it clear I was in no way sincere. Your post was a window into your inherently prejudice soul.

Personally, I think its partially my fault. I should have seen the signs early that you were a ****ing racist. I blame myself that I didn't, and simply stop discussing this matter with you.

There are racists who admit it. They hold deplorable views.

Then there are racists, who won't even own up to their own convictions. They bigots, but to add to that, they are liars to boot.

If you can't see that your comments are racist, I pity you, in that you truly lack any objectivity and capacity for reason.
naivesincerity
Not meaning this in a negative way, I wouldn't go that far. But that's another debate.

Oh i would. Variety is the spice of life. Imagine how bland and boring life would be with no change, no difference. If you were a blind, deaf quadriplegic with ginger hair, you'd want to be dead. Give or take the blind, deaf, quadriplegic part....
Reply 550
Out of interest - please dont tell me you are at Christ Church.

I would give money to know that I can go to sleep with the knowledge that you are spreading your bile at some other college.
cottonmouth
Oh i would. Variety is the spice of life. Imagine how bland and boring life would be with no change, no difference.

If you were a blind, deaf quadriplegic with ginger hair, you'd want to be dead. Give or take the blind, deaf, quadriplegic part....

lol, mainly the ginger thing would bother me....but how does that relate to the variety point?:confused:
Lawz-
Out of interest - please dont tell me you are at Christ Church.

I'm at Christ Church alright.
Reply 553
wacabac
I'm at Christ Church alright.

Oh god. I know who you are.

I want to burst into tears.
Small world.....
Lawz-
Oh god. I know who you are.

I want to burst into tears.

You don't have a clue who I am :wink:
Reply 556
wacabac
You don't have a clue who I am :wink:

Unfortunately I do. Even mroe so now... now that I know you are a bigot.
Have you two had some debates at Oxford or something?
Lawz-
Unfortunately I do. Even mroe so now... now that I know you are a bigot.

Who am I? (This is real life Guess Who? kids!)
Reply 559
wacabac
Who am I? (This is real life Guess Who? kids!)

I have no intention of guessing on an internet forum so as to make it clearer who I am. Sufficed to say that it isnt hard to figure out and that if you choose not to believe me that is your business.

Sufficed to say that I am truly upset you are at ChCh. Perhaps you would consider leaving and joining some suitable supremacist group?

Latest

Trending

Trending