Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So siiick! Arrgh! watch

Announcements

I felt like vomiting after going to the gym today

Have just had my periods and am on my last day of the flu (yes, female :rolleyes: ).

Peoples?? :rolleyes:

OK I know my topic is a *little* bit boring, but we all need help here

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you pushed yourself too far at the gym today?!

Having the flu can exhust you quite a bit, thats if you have been bed-ridden?! And maybe it was just too soon to go to the gym and do exercise?! Take it a little easier, and let your body completely recover from the flu, or you might get ill again

Not great advice, but its all i can think of..

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty common to feel like you wanna vomit after over-exerting yourself. Especially if you just had flu (by which you probably mean the common cold.. flu would keep you in bed for weeks :P).

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its the whole 'exercise' thing. It makes me sick, too. I think I'm allergic.

ReputationRep:
    I often feel quite sick when I'm at the gym and having been pushing myself. If you have just had the flu (or still have..) you shouldn't be at the gym anyway, you should be recovering.

ReputationRep:
    Did u eat anything before doing the exercise? If u did that might be the problem.

ReputationRep:
    Periods????!?!!!?!?!?!

Wheres the "vomiting smiley"?.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    maybe you've got a bug. i had one that made me feel sick and made me retch but nothing was actually wrong. if it doesn't clear up,go see the doc

ReputationRep:
    If you go to the gym...then you don't have the flu!

ReputationRep:
    before workout -> eat more carbs!

ReputationRep:
    i think sweating out a cold actually works....sometimes when i get very out of breath i feel sick too. im not sure how your period culd be related though?

ReputationRep:
    ah you're fine

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.