Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey

If any Indian Students got into Queen MAry, how much did you score in your CBSE 12th? How much was your offer for? My offer is 80% in all subjects.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yeah...i'm a student from India who did CBSE....I finished it in 2005. But i took a gap year, and did BA Economics in Bangalore, will be finishing 2 semesters of it by may 2006

I scored 81% in 2005, in Science combination (Phy, Chem, Math, Comp Science). What subjects did u do, and where are u based?
    I guess 80 is the standard, as it is in their req for Indians...its pretty realistic too..

which course did u apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool....I gave my science this year. So when are you going to QMUL? I'm in Bangalore right now.

ReputationRep:
    oh...thats great...where in Bangalore? and which school? i guess NPS or KV...
    and science with bio or computers? i'm based in RT Nagar...and commutes to koramangala daily, i'm in Christ right now...

ReputationRep:
    NPS. So are you going to Queen Mary?

ReputationRep:
    i'm yet to decide. i have to answer by june 5, and is still a 50/50 affair. and where in bangalore?

few q's: are u planning to go there?
    and what have u applied for?
    did u apply privately or thru some consultant?

its good to see tht somebody from b'lore is there too..
    Poll
    Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.