Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It looks really good

All those penguins, so little time to watch them in! Who else has seen/is gonna see this?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

You mean March of the Penguins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    It looks really good

All those penguins, so little time to watch them in! Who else has seen/is gonna see this?
    do you mean the film with the dancing penguins (move you feet)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    You mean March of the Penguins?
    Yes!! That's the one

It looks good so I might get my date for this weekend to take me to that one:p:

(Original post by juueru_chou)
    do you mean the film with the dancing penguins (move you feet)?
    Isn't that Happy Feet?(which hasn't been released yet)

(Original post by danni_bella)
    Yes!! That's the one

It looks good so I might get my date for this weekend to take me to that one:p:
    It's a very 'cute' movie. I'm not usually the one to enjoy those kinda of movies, but it really struck a chord with me. Must be the damn penguins...

ReputationRep:
    Happy Feet is scheduled for November I think, and it should be rather fun.

March was one of the most enjoyable, heart-walming films I've seen. Morgan Freeman's narration is spot on, though friends have seen the French language version (which doesn't have a narration per se but instead penguins have voice actors) which is apparently very good as well.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.