clothes for my body shape Watch

kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
can anyone recommend what sort of clothes would suit a girl who's quite short (5ft 3) and i am very slim (size 8) because i always wear the same things and i im getting fed up with it,thanks
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mouse89)
can anyone recommend what sort of clothes would suit a girl who's quite short (5ft 3) and i am very slim (size 8) because i always wear the same things and i im getting fed up with it,thanks
Well what sort of clothes do you wear atm then and what sort of styles do you like? This is so I don't repeat what you already have and to narrow down the diversity a bit.
kitty_koo
Rep:
?
i wear jeans,hoodies and band tees at the moment, i like the goth/emo look but i want to brighten my look up and make it more fun and individual
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you're a girl??! :eek::hugs: wooo!

erm..skirts,skinny jeans,heals er..the black and white thing is good as well can't remember the name lol
Tinkerbelle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wear jeans,hoodies and band tees at the moment, i like the goth/emo look but i want to brighten my look up and make it more fun and individual
cropped jeans in the summer look good as long as you team them with wedges so your legs dont look too short (i have this problem!) and cos your slim bright colours would look good... racer back vests are always safe yet look cool
Tinkerbelle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Shylock)

erm..skirts,skinny jeans,heals er..the black and white thing is good as well can't remember the name lol
the black and white thing is called monochrome
kitty_koo
Rep:
?
thanks everyone!
kitty_koo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shylock)

why are you surprised im a girl?lol
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
why are you surprised im a girl?lol
i dunno..i think i naturally assume most people are boys...sorry :hugs: you're a cool girl! you like placebo hehe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (101)
29.11%
1 (56)
16.14%
2 (48)
13.83%
3 (56)
16.14%
4 (26)
7.49%
5 (23)
6.63%