Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can anyone recommend what sort of clothes would suit a girl who's quite short (5ft 3) and i am very slim (size 8) because i always wear the same things and i im getting fed up with it,thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mouse89)
    can anyone recommend what sort of clothes would suit a girl who's quite short (5ft 3) and i am very slim (size 8) because i always wear the same things and i im getting fed up with it,thanks
    Well what sort of clothes do you wear atm then and what sort of styles do you like? This is so I don't repeat what you already have and to narrow down the diversity a bit.

ReputationRep:
    i wear jeans,hoodies and band tees at the moment, i like the goth/emo look but i want to brighten my look up and make it more fun and individual
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you're a girl??! :eek::hugs: wooo!

erm..skirts,skinny jeans,heals er..the black and white thing is good as well can't remember the name lol

ReputationRep:
    i wear jeans,hoodies and band tees at the moment, i like the goth/emo look but i want to brighten my look up and make it more fun and individual
    cropped jeans in the summer look good as long as you team them with wedges so your legs dont look too short (i have this problem!) and cos your slim bright colours would look good... racer back vests are always safe yet look cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)

erm..skirts,skinny jeans,heals er..the black and white thing is good as well can't remember the name lol
    the black and white thing is called monochrome

ReputationRep:
    thanks everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)

why are you surprised im a girl?lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    why are you surprised im a girl?lol
    i dunno..i think i naturally assume most people are boys...sorry :hugs: you're a cool girl! you like placebo hehe

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.