when do Ib's typically have there careers fair's etc at unis ?? Watch

investor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
when do Ib's typically have there careers fair's etc at unis ??
thanks
ElWilson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What uni do you go to?
President_Ben
Badges: 13
Report 13 years ago
The London unis are slightly different in that events at the banks start much sooner than events at the uni and they start from the second week of the first term.
fonzievision
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by President_Ben)
The London unis are slightly different in that events at the banks start much sooner than events at the uni and they start from the second week of the first term.
Where does one find out about these events at the banks? Can students from any London uni go to them (eg KCL) or only targeted universitiea (UCL LSE)?
President_Ben
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fonzievision)
Where does one find out about these events at the banks? Can students from any London uni go to them (eg KCL) or only targeted universitiea (UCL LSE)?
Their website or get kindly spammed by some society/careers service.

Some are targetted, some are not.
investor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
what about if one goes to say kings college can they still go to say events at UCL
President_Ben
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by investor)
what about if one goes to say kings college can they still go to say events at UCL
If you hear about them (and have whatever credentials are needed for entry if any - eg. membership of some society)

I've certainly known LSE, Imperial and Kings students to come to our various careers fairs and many UCL students to head off to ones elsewhere.

So far as 'headquarter events go', many are advertised for certain unis for crowd control reasons more than anything, but if your uni is unrecognised/not targetted, you might be able to beg for entry (beforehand or even on the door)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
34.93%
I really love the subject (41)
28.08%
I don't know what else to do (20)
13.7%
I can't get a job (8)
5.48%
My parents want me to (3)
2.05%