Vanity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey, has anybody applied for scholarship? What documents do u need and is it the same for Undergraduates and Postgraduates? Thanks
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Undergrad and postgrad scholarships and bursaries will be completely different - there's a page explaining the undergraduate ones here, which suggests you don't actually have to apply for one and by applying to UEA you're automatically considered. If you need more info try emailing [email protected] and see if they can answer your questions
Vanity
Rep:
?
Thanks u r verryyy helpful. do u study there now?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yep, am in my 3rd year just about to take my finals :eek:
Vanity
Rep:
?
That's cool doing Law? do u have any scholarship?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I do chemistry - didn't get any scholarships though, I'm not sure they had as many to offer when I started (think they've introduced a lot of them this year because of the top up fee system which starts in September). I did get some free text books and stuff though, however I think thats just a chemistry department thing
Vanity
Rep:
?
i see. my situation is a bit messed up- Bulgaria is to join the EU in 2007 (probably will delay it for 2008) and I really need a scholarship... anyways, r u thinking of doing MA next year? good luck on the finals!
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yep i'm going to do an MSc at Loughborough uni, UEA don't really do the one I wanted to do some I'm going elsewhere...should be fun (but I really should be revising!)!

I don't know much about how international student fees work i'm afraid so I can't help you there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.02%
12.38%
12.5%
17.99%
23.25%
19.86%

Watched Threads