Lillybut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I go into a shop and i start singing to the song thats on in there. I know it sounds so stupid but i can't stop it ahhhh!!! The worst thing was, that song that goes 'shake ya a*s' (the rap one) was on in oasis the other day and i was in the changin room- when i came out one of the staff looked at me like i was a total ejitt *how embarrasing*
How can i stop doin this??
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it's nothing to worry about and if it's such a problem,just resist the urge to sing,or hum it instead
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lillybut)
I go into a shop and i start singing to the song thats on in there. I know it sounds so stupid but i can't stop it ahhhh!!! The worst thing was, that song that goes 'shake ya a*s' (the rap one) was on in oasis the other day and i was in the changin room- when i came out one of the staff looked at me like i was a total ejitt *how embarrasing*
My father is guilty of this, and he's not exactly sharp. Perhaps you are an eejit and can't help it?
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lillybut)

sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching! im loving that attitude! You have nothing to be embarrassed about! i cant sing to save my life but in your situation i would just crack up laughing at myself lol! not feel embarrassed!
teh_samby
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Um...Sellotape? :P
RK
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was singing a little when I was pout shopping the other day. I was rally embarrassing my little sister as I can't sing to save my life
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just embrace it or invest in a roll of sellotape.
HipsAndHearts
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Get the staff to join in.
Wolfgang
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why stop!!?

Go with it!!!

I get laughed at all the time when people cross the road on a zebra crossing and im singing away like a mad man in my car.

Outside the car, im a douche... inside... im robbie williams lol
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Wolfgang)
Outside the car, im a douche... inside... im robbie williams lol
So, you're a douche outside and a douchebag inside.
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sounds like fun. I'm sure you amused everyone. Maybe if I were in England, I would feel weird about it.
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 13 years ago
quit yer whining!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (28)
39.44%
I really love the subject (21)
29.58%
I don't know what else to do (9)
12.68%
I can't get a job (4)
5.63%
My parents want me to (2)
2.82%