Turn on thread page Beta

Shining Path watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It is time to begin the party war. My (and possible other joint leaders) party will be called the Shining Path. Our main goal is to fight other parties, (should they come to exist, and if not, declare victory :-)
    The Shining Path is based on a point system, I.E getting 10 points for preforming well. Once you get to 100 points, you are on the same level as the creators. The time to take sides has begun. Shining Path offers supreme victory, nothing less. Newbies and Older members all should join. A PM is all you need to join. The War has begun. Join Shining Path, you know it makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    I have to wait to compare you with other parties.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, here we go again. :rolleyes:

Um, aren't you already in another party? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Oh dear, here we go again. :rolleyes:

Um, aren't you already in another party? :confused:
    me? no . Join mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r316)
    if mr kurdt or bradders is watching this, i would propose an party based on intellectual wit and suchlike. that is if the party war is indeed returning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    It is time to begin the party war. My (and possible other joint leaders) party will be called the Shining Path. Our main goal is to fight other parties, (should they come to exist, and if not, declare victory :-)
    The Shining Path is based on a point system, I.E getting 10 points for preforming well. Once you get to 100 points, you are on the same level as the creators. The time to take sides has begun. Shining Path offers supreme victory, nothing less. Newbies and Older members all should join. A PM is all you need to join. The War has begun. Join Shining Path, you know it makes sense.
    so how do you 'perform well'? what is the objective?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r316)
    and what if they dont arrise? You wouldn't be part of the victory as the first party to rule UK learning!! You dont want to miss that!. Join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    sounds very anti communist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    to destroy other parties. Preform well I.E i dunno post a post on another parties thread, an tell me so i could give you points.

ReputationRep:
    interesting ideas - the kid might have a future - time will tell - better than whitey's at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    interesting ideas - the kid might have a future - time will tell - better than whitey's at least
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    sounds very anti communist.
    will that be a problem for you Trotsky? hey we live in such a society where capitalism rules us - communism is irrelevant except in our hearts and minds

ReputationRep:
    and what if they dont arrise? You wouldn't be part of the victory as the first party to rule UK learning!! You dont want to miss that!. Join
    But that has already been done, you wouldn't be the first or even second for that matter.

You have the gentlemans league in your sig, are you not a member?

ReputationRep:
    Do we honestly have to have the parties again ? It caused out and out chaos last time, emotions running high, large amounts of in and cross fighting, resulting in high levels of foul language, which was at times difficult to control.

The board is already cluttered up, and the servers don't really need it either... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    But that has already been done, you wouldn't be the first or even second for that matter.

You have the gentlemans league in your sig, are you not a member?
    different things. In the first war, there was no clear victor. This will not stop until absolute victory is had

ReputationRep:
    not this again.Dont make me throw bricks at you.My brick group is better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Do we honestly have to have the parties again ? It caused out and out chaos last time, emotions running high, large amounts of in and cross fighting, resulting in high levels of foul language, which was at times difficult to control.

The board is already cluttered up, and the servers don't really need it either... :rolleyes:
    o come on. Thats the fun of it. (except the swearing), which will not happen, because we will rule. Wanna join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    consisting of whom?

ReputationRep:
    o come on. Thats the fun of it. (except the swearing), which will not happen, because we will rule. Wanna join?
    is it not possible for parties to abstain from general fighting and simply exist and make fun of everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    Resist it bish, you know i'd have to delete the post any way.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.