Turn on thread page Beta

Shining Path watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    is it not possible for parties to abstain from general fighting and simply exist and make fun of everyone else?
    depends on your party i guess. Mine will rule supreme wanna join? I see you becoming a very important member of our group...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    consisting of whom?
    all of my bricks and this crane

you wouldnt be mean now would you expression?

ReputationRep:
    depends on your party i guess. Mine will rule supreme wanna join? I see you becoming a very important member of our group...
    oooh you are an intelligent and devious leader i see, but i must decline, i do not agree with your policies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    is it not possible for parties to abstain from general fighting and simply exist and make fun of everyone else?
    Do you not already think theres enough ways of seperating people on this board ... rep, status titles, mod/admin/members ... without having "I'm in this party, you're not, so I don't want anything to do with you" thrown in there as well. Lets grow up a bit. Most of us are approaching 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Do you not already think theres enough ways of seperating people on this board ... rep, status titles, mod/admin/members ... without having "I'm in this party, you're not, so I don't want anything to do with you" thrown in there as well. Lets grow up a bit. Most of us are approaching 18.
    come on have some fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    all of my bricks and this crane

you wouldnt be mean now would you expression?
    Tell you what, if I fix up your signature, will you please lose this whole brick throwing thing... PLEASE...

ReputationRep:
    i no, i wasnt supporting the party system

ReputationRep:
    come on have some fun
    Stop persisting. It's getting annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Most of us are approaching 18.
    and the ones who arent can join the brick?

ReputationRep:
    different things. In the first war, there was no clear victor. This will not stop until absolute victory is had
    Sure there was, the Got won it hands down, with the way coming in as a very close second.
    What you don't seem to realise is those two party's were a joke and nothing more, we were having fun mocking all the other parties at the time. There really is no reason to start it all up again, believe me it gets old real quick, and I think you'll find the majority of the members are going to be against it now.

Expression has some good points there. It will just ammount to a ton of spam cluttering up the boards, and I really don't think anyone is gonna be too happy about that.

ReputationRep:
    Tell you what, if I fix up your signature, will you please lose this whole brick throwing thing... PLEASE...
    maybe sig and rep will work well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    and the ones who arent can join the brick?

Stop looking for loopholes.

The whole brickthrowing thing just gets silly, and to be fair tedious.

ReputationRep:
    i wasn't asking u to join that time, it seemed like u were gunna delete the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Sure there was, the Got won it hands down, with the way coming in as a very close second.
    What you don't seem to realise is those two party's were a joke and nothing more, we were having fun mocking all the other parties at the time. There really is no reason to start it all up again, believe me it gets old real quick, and I think you'll find the majority of the members are going to be against it now.

Expression has some good points there. It will just ammount to a ton of spam cluttering up the boards, and I really don't think anyone is gonna be too happy about that.
    i do realise it. That's what i am trying to do, have some fun. The first war seemed like fun to me, so i figured i'd try to start it again.

ReputationRep:
    Stop looking for loopholes.

The whole brickthrowing thing just gets silly, and to be fair tedious.
    if you werent a mod you would join in

thanks for the sig correction

ReputationRep:
    Girsl just wanna haaaave fuuun!

ReputationRep:
    i do realise it. That's what i am trying to do, have some fun. The first war seemed like fun to me, so i figured i'd try to start it again.
    Yeah it was fun for awhile, but it got old quick, and it pissed people off as the members of these parties could not even post in an unrelated thread without the thread turing into an arguement about the parties. Hence whitey setting up the downfall of the way, and the got disbanding, soon followed by the other parties. If you look at the poll you posted you see more people are against than for the parties now.
    But hey it's your choice, do what you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)

that also was one of my points. There is no point this time, my party is supposed be fun and mock other parties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    what r u implying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    That voice is getting abit better. I take it the vocal lessons are going well?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.