Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else been trying to get their exam timetable?
    4 years, 8 exam periods and the system has crashed every time. With such vast computing powers at their disposal, I would have though they'd have cracked it by now.

Come to think of it, exams must be starting in mid-may, so only letting us know now when they are is cutting it a bit fine anyway.

Bit of a rant, but they always have this problem, and they never seem to do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    I've just got through to my exam timetable.

I finish 5th June.

ReputationRep:
    I always found it is far easier to just get them off my faculty noticeboard. Just be sure to check them online a bit later on when the network is quietter; I nearly turned up a day earlier to one of my second year exams.

ReputationRep:
    yeh tisnt working for me!

i don't think i have any exams anyway muhahahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    managed to get my timetable last night, i've got one missing and i can't sort it out until i get back to manchester at the end of next week. anyone know if there is a deadline to sort out timetable mistakes? my department haven't been very helpful about it.

ReputationRep:
    Can't you email or ring the SSC? The one's who timetable the exams anyway.

ReputationRep:
    hi,is there any way how I can access current lecture timetables? I want to have an idea what it looks like. I start in Sep2006 (Optom). THanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FRANCES777)
    hi,is there any way how I can access current lecture timetables? I want to have an idea what it looks like. I start in Sep2006 (Optom). THanks
    If it's anywhere, it'll be on your departmental website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FRANCES777)
    Like zigzag said, you can try your departmental website, although i suspect if it's anything like my department (pharmacy), you'll need a username/password for the intranet to get on it.

ReputationRep:
    o_o

pharmacy....

no wonder you are stressing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.