The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
CHAD
Hi
Anyone know any skate shops, or shops which sell baggy jeans? Really really really want sum but have looked everywhere, river island, pilot, t k max, topshop, dp, tammy, etam, levis, even next! and csnt find any, but i will not give up! I really want some! So anyone know any skater type shops (in england) or ANY clothes shops which go in 4 selling baggy jeans?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
THANX!

DSL 55 ... Diesel's skater style clothing. There is a shop off carnaby st in london, but they are sold in loads of shops.
Reply 2
Camden in London, or Affleck's in Manchester?
Reply 3
CHAD
Hi
Anyone know any skate shops, or shops which sell baggy jeans? Really really really want sum but have looked everywhere, river island, pilot, t k max, topshop, dp, tammy, etam, levis, even next! and csnt find any, but i will not give up! I really want some! So anyone know any skater type shops (in england) or ANY clothes shops which go in 4 selling baggy jeans?
THANX!

dude, those are all 'trendy' shops!! the problem you face is that not many major chains are brave enough to delve into the whole 'baggy' realms (if minds can be kept clean at this stage, i would be much obliged) and you would be better off searching the market or going for smalllllller shops.
Reply 4
Really insanely baggy jeans look shit.
Reply 5
imasillynarb
Really insanely baggy jeans look shit.

In your opinion. The only reason you have that opinion is probably because they do look s hit, on you!
Reply 6
CHAD
In your opinion. The only reason you have that opinion is probably because they do look s hit, on you!

any luck so far? going hunting today?
Reply 7
'
{ingnik']any luck so far? going hunting today?

Nah cant this weekend, but going 2 camden in a couple of weeks. I looked in tammy but werent very good, and gonna try this skate shop near me but need 2 find it first!
CHAD

you seem to have a lot of trouble finding clothes, venture out a bit.
Reply 9
CHAD
Hi
THANX!

There's a shop called 'Boardz' where I live that sounds like your kind of thing. It's only small, but it's the worst shop in town :biggrin:
Reply 10
CHAD
Nah cant this weekend, but going 2 camden in a couple of weeks. I looked in tammy but werent very good, and gonna try this skate shop near me but need 2 find it first!

are you male or female? i take it from your tammy venture that you are female, but just checking. i was under the impression that CHAD is generally used as a masculine name.
Reply 11
waiting2smile
you seem to have a lot of trouble finding clothes, venture out a bit.

im in the middle of loads of cw for gcse so my weekends and evenings are packed and I have 2 arrange things like 2 weeks in advance so i can make time. also there are only the boring normal shops like new look and all the other stuff near me, sooo annoying.
'
{ingnik']are you male or female? i take it from your tammy venture that you are female, but just checking. i was under the impression that CHAD is generally used as a masculine name.

female. I learnt from CurryADDs mistake. :smile:
Reply 13
Cate
There's a shop called 'Boardz' where I live that sounds like your kind of thing. It's only small, but it's the worst shop in town :biggrin:

thanx :biggrin:
CHAD

nothing wrong with baggy jeans but the stupidly baggy ones look shit on anybody, sorry to dissapoint.
Reply 15
sillynarb2
nothing wrong with baggy jeans but the stupidly baggy ones look shit on anybody, sorry to dissapoint.

is true, moderately baggy are ok, but the ones that get mistaken for a bridal dress because they hang down so are trying the patience of my broad minded acceptance of all clothing styles.
CHAD
Hi
THANX!

the back street shop LIFESTYLE is in a lot of towns, and Rollersnakes too. theres one in Derby that i no of and in stoke but i dont no where else
Reply 17
CHAD

Ive never worn baggy jeans and never intend to, my opinions are based on what Ive seen on other people. Ive never seen a pair of really baggy jeans look good on ANYBODY.
Reply 18
you know how some people wear really baggy jeans so the crotch is like practically down to their knees, watch them trying to get up stairs, it's quite amusing :biggrin:

(yes I know I have a demented sense of humour)
Reply 19
Club Blueroom near Marble Arch do baggy jeans. However, I have to agree with the narbs, really baggy jeans look shit, even on girls. I think that if you are determined to get baggy jeans, just go to the shops which have been mentioned above, and the ones you already go to, and just look at bigger sizes, thats what people I know do.

I must warn you however, if you go shopping in camden, the trick is to haggle with all the sellers as they are always ready to reduce the price if you ask nicely. Although, no matter what you pay, in Camden, you are bound to get fleeced as the clothes are so ludacrisly expensive.

Latest

Trending

Trending