Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Although, no matter what you pay, in Camden, you are bound to get fleeced as the clothes are so ludacrisly expensive.
    Certainly, haggle; but you don't always get ripped off. I got some spray painted cords for £15 from the market part.

In general though, 'baggy' stuff is best bought from smaller local stores- it really depends on where you live. Legends and Brilliant near me are good.

ReputationRep:
    Route one is a great shop for that, their own brand is baggy, and they carry several skate brands as well. Otherwise I try to get luckey at TK Max. They normaly have some good shirts, but 50/50 for jeans or hoodies.

ReputationRep:
    To get good baggy jeans go to the boys section of any major shops. I swear they fit so much better and are made of much better material than going to a market or buying girls versions from skate shops.

ReputationRep:
    So does any1 no where the route 1 or any of the others are, part from in london? or a website 4 em or summat?
    thanx!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.