Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I decided to quit working and focus on my A-levels so I can get on that Economics and Finance course at York.
    I got AABC (econ,geog,chemistry,maths) at AS level.
    I got my Jabuary results and I was not pleased, got a C in maths and a high B in geography. I'm still on course to get that ABB York are offering but I don't want to risk it.
    ANy of you guys ever quit a job, what do i write, you could write it for me if you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumbo)
    I decided to quit working and focus on my A-levels so I can get on that Economics and Finance course at York.
    I got my Jabuary results and I was not pleased, got a C in maths and a high B in geography. I'm still on course to get that ABB York are offering but I don't want to risk it.
    ANy of you guys ever quit a job, what do i write, you could write it for me if you wanted.
    it really doesnt matter what you write, they cant really stop you can they from quitting it. im sure there are loads of help if you type in google. Anyways, economics and finance looks like a damn good course to do at york, and im thinking of applying it next year

ReputationRep:
    "f*ck you *ssholes, i'mm outta here!"

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sir/Madam

I Dumbo am writing to give notice of my resignation on (date). I will/will not be working the required notice period.

(Reason for resignation if appropriate)

Yours faithfully

Dumbo

http://www.businessballs.com/resigna...erssamples.htm

Google is you're friend. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumbo)
    hey can you tell me what gcsces you got? im really thinking of doing economics and finance - sounds reaaaaaaaaaally cool there is econ and finance at manchester too i think

ReputationRep:
    My letter of resignation for exactly the same reasons:

I am writing to inform you that my family has booked a late holiday between Tuesday 29th July and Saturday 16th August. This would cause me to miss Saturdays of 2nd, 9th and 16th August. I am aware that I only have two holidays left and am willing to work during the week to make up for time not spent working.

However, I am planning to leave Alders at the end of the summer holidays, as my workload will increase heavily when I begin my A2 course and I have decided to concentrate on my studies. If it is too much hassle or these dates cannot be rearranged, then I would be willing to leave on the Saturday before the Tuesday I leave for my holiday.

I have very much enjoyed my time at Alders and would not hesitate to come back and work during the holidays if the opportunity arose. Thanks for all your help.
    Just a starter, but hope it helps.

ReputationRep:
    Tell your boss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    hey can you tell me what gcsces you got? im really thinking of doing economics and finance - sounds reaaaaaaaaaally cool there is econ and finance at manchester too i think
    Oh not the GCSE thing again, yes you must pass but you don't need 10A* grades.
    If it helps though, I got 3A* 4A's 3B's.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.