Question for Ipod nano/video owners... Watch

GerardT
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Ok, so I loved my old 4th generation Ipod Mini... it has been dropped out of windows, down stairs, smacked off things, and it weathered it. Until this morning, I dropped it (accidentally of course) from a height of about 18 inches and it died, cracked hard drive. RIP my garish lime-green Mini.

Anyway, on to the question. The Mini was built like a tank. The reason I have held off buying a nano, and, by extension, a video, is becuase well... they look fragile. Can any owners testify as to whether they are indeed very fragile, easily breakable etc. and are the rumours I have been hearing about screen problems all they are cracked up to be? (get it? cracked?.... ahahaha)
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 13 years ago
I dropped mine (iPod Video) down a flight of carpeted stairs in the original crappy case they give, but nothing happened. I think the iPod Mini was one of the strongest iPods ever due to it being made of aluminium.
G_H_G
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nanos should be pretty durable, if not more so since they are flash memory rather than a HDD.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you are worried you can buy solid clear plastic cases. They are very resistant and protect your iPod well Look pretty snazzy too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (58)
26.98%
1 (33)
15.35%
2 (38)
17.67%
3 (29)
13.49%
4 (16)
7.44%
5 (17)
7.91%