Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I just have to say I'm amazed by the service when buying phones off the Virgin Mobile website.
    My aunite asked me to help her buy a new mobile (she doesnt know much about stuff like this, so needed help) and as she wanted another Virgin mobile phone I said we should look on their website to see what we could get.

She didn't want anything fancy and so we ordered a reasonable simple phone, colour screen, picture messaging and WAP...all stuff she didn't really need, but it was the simplest phone we could find. But anyway, the brand new phone was only £29.99 with a £10 air vocher and £5 on the new sim. The postage was free.

Well we order this about 2pm yesterday afternoon. Buy 11am this morning the phone has arrived. I'm pretty amazed with the quality of the server we'v received so far.

Has anyone had any equally great servie and prices from them?

ReputationRep:
    From april 28th, all customers will get a 1000 free texts per month to virgin customers until september 30th.

ReputationRep:
    Yep their webshop is fantastic for speed and quality of delivery - free delivery too - and you can even request Sunday deliveries with AM or PM specified too!

Only thing is that you're limited to buying a maximum of 2 or 3 phones forever from them...

ReputationRep:
    Virgin Mobile are brilliant. I've had no troubles with them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I think Virgin is really good. They're being taken over by telewest though, so hope their excellent service isn't affected.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite, they're being taken over by NTL *spit* who also recently took over Telewest.

If NTL bring their 'acclaimed' customer service reputation to Virgin Mobile, then we're all in trouble.

As an aside, since NTL's name is so muddied, they are rebranding all their other services to Virgin - e.g. Virgin Cable TV, Virgin Homephone, Virgin Broadband Internet, etc.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.