The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeh that sounds great, would be good to get together some lads to watch the games and have a drink. Aswell as getting the odd ticket to see forest. I play left wing although im right footed i prefer it that way. How about yourself?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
yea that would be cool to watch forest a few times, i am a goalkeeper for halifax town and bradford park avenue but play left back for school because i am the only left footer in the school for sum reason lol what sort of music r u in 2? im into rock/indie and going to leeds fest this year and also going to see hard-fi on the 21st :-D
Reply 22
Execellent sounds like a plan to me. Im a big music fan ive lost count how many concerts ive been to. Here is a small list to give u a taster of my taste in music. Jack johnson, hard-fi, arctic monkeys, bloc party, the kooks, richard ashcroft, brakes co-op, jason mraz, turin brakes. It goes on!
Reply 23
cool well sounds like your into the same sort of stuff as me then really ive bin to see Oasis,Franz ferdinand,Stereophonics, Kasier Cheifs, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and a few more

Also going to get We are scientists tickets for when they preform in nottingham in october or november
Reply 24
Just booked my accomodation now. Woop.

Staying at Simpsons (which is lenton...like studentville)
Room 3203 (which is a large ensuite room :biggrin:)

a little too excited now. oh and omar.....simpsons has parking....therefor, ill be taking my car :biggrin:
Reply 25
I did something in the direction of booking - as in i have a room number(or so i think) when r u supposed to pay the deposit? coz i tried but it won't let me. :s-smilie:
Reply 26
thats very strange as I just paid the deposit....hmmm. like just a second a go.

Just try again.

But I think ur meant to pay the deposit as soon as possible to be honest.

Where have you chosen in the end, as you couldnt get gill street?
Reply 27
ye, i do actually have gill street now. at first there was nothing left, and there was only sandby, but than a free room in gill street popped up and i just grabbed it.
Problem is i can't pay the deposit. it says there's something wrong with the credit card so i need to check it with the bank and i can only do that as of tomorrow morning. in the mean time it seems to have saved the room there, but i'm a little nervous about it.
Reply 28
excellent, gill street is the way forward im in there. what floor are you on/room?
Reply 29
ah both of you lucky sods....tho, to be fair, im really happy where i am actually lol. I was annoyed gill street didnt have parking....then it wud have been perfect for me. I thought sandby had gone too....hmm oh well.

i think they will reserve it for quite a while for you, so dont panic that they will give it away or anything. u shud have enough time to sort it all out.
Reply 30
somehow got it paid over the phone -there was a connection problem or something.

G364, second floor i think - how bout u cal?
Reply 31
Thats decent you've got gill street tho. Im 3rd floor, cant remember the exact room as i havnt got the paper work here but pleased for u :-)
Reply 32
hey guys. i'm in gill street A231. never actually visoted it tho'. anyone know ehat its like?

Latest

Trending

Trending