Mathematics SL
    Chemistry HL
    Japanese Ab Initio SL
    Geography HL
    Geography hardest???!?! :OOOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iBenTV)
    Geography hardest???!?! :OOOO
    My list was from hardest down to easiest, I would share your outrage if someone put Geo as hardest :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hardest to easiest.

Chemistry HL
    Music SL (Ugh, hate theory)
    English Lang & Lit HL
    Math SL
    French SL
    Psychology HL

ReputationRep:
    Economics HL
    DT SL
    Physics HL
    Maths HL
    English A SL
    Chinese SL

ReputationRep:
    Hardest to easiest:

HL Chemistry (What? I'm supposed to read 200 pages from textbook to understand the contents of my next lesson? Eeehh...)
    SL Physics (My mind does not compute physics, if I don't read the book and do past papers )
    HL Biology (Love this subject! Fun labs, learn most things on lessons, barely any hw.)
    SL English A Lang&Lit (Sitting around and spewing decently sophisticated nonsense. Yup. I can do that.)
    SL Mathematics (Why do I even take this class? It's so straightforward that I tend to get bored. Then again, I did so poorly in HL Math that I had to drop out...)
    HL Finnish A Lit (Same as SL English, but much more lax grading for exams + P2 questions are straightforward.)

ReputationRep:
    Hardest to easiest:

Philosophy HL

The rest of my subjects are kinda tied for joint-easy. Either I picked a really good package, or am just secretly a genius that just can't find the right way up of of Determinism. :/

ReputationRep:
    1-Most Difficult, 6-Easiest

1. Math SL
    2. Econ HL
    3. English SL
    4. Biology HL
    5. Geography HL
    6. French B SL

ReputationRep:
    From Hardest to Easiest:

SL English Language and Literature my england not enough good 7/10
    HL Physics I really need to actually study more for it 6/10
    HL Mathematics - it's not too bad 5/10
    HL German B - such a high grade boundary -.- 4.5/10
    SL ITGS - easy 4/10
    SL Chemistry - easy 3/10

ReputationRep:
    History HL
    Arabic ab initio SL (lost the 1st year, there was a terrible teacher)
    English A HL
    Film HL
    ESS SL

ReputationRep:
    hardest to easiest:

1. Chem HL (my teacher sucks and i'm gonna have to teach the entire syllabus to myself! 🙃)
    2. German A SL (paper 1 & 2 are going to be the death of me)
    3. Bio HL (I'm not the best at memorizing, but i think its manageable)
    4. English lit HL
    5. Math SL (I hate it but I'm pretty good at it)
    6. Economics SL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minä)
    Hardest to easiest:

HL Chemistry (What? I'm supposed to read 200 pages from textbook to understand the contents of my next lesson? Eeehh...)
    SL Physics (My mind does not compute physics, if I don't read the book and do past papers )
    HL Biology (Love this subject! Fun labs, learn most things on lessons, barely any hw.)
    SL English A Lang&Lit (Sitting around and spewing decently sophisticated nonsense. Yup. I can do that.)
    SL Mathematics (Why do I even take this class? It's so straightforward that I tend to get bored. Then again, I did so poorly in HL Math that I had to drop out...)
    HL Finnish A Lit (Same as SL English, but much more lax grading for exams + P2 questions are straightforward.)
    Waittt how come you can take 3 sciences for IB i thought that was illegal!!! >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    Waittt how come you can take 3 sciences for IB i thought that was illegal!!! >.<
    true they don't have a humanities subject?? wuttt

🌿yungiq🌿

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    (Original post by yungiq)
    true they don't have a humanities subject?? wuttt
    Special permission from IBO! My country's med school requires all three sciences to be studied in high school by applicants, so people who planned going to med school during the time we were choosing our subjects got an official exemption to the "must have a humanity subject" rule :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minä)
    Special permission from IBO! My country's med school requires all three sciences to be studied in high school by applicants, so people who planned going to med school during the time we were choosing our subjects got an official exemption to the "must have a humanity subject" rule :P
    sheeesh that's so cool! good luck with med school application and stuff :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minä)

Oh my gawd that is sooo goood!! I wish I could take 3 sciences!! But i would have love to do 3 sciences, but I wont be able to do it even if i were in your country, because I don't want to go to med school LOL Lucky u!!!

ReputationRep:
    Biology HL
    Economics SL
    Spanish Ab Initio SL
    Psychology HL
    English Lang & Lit HL
    Maths Studies SL

ReputationRep:
    From most difficult

Physics HL
    English Literature HL
    Design Technology HL
    Maths HL
    Italian SL ai
    Philosophy SL

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry HL
    English HL
    Biology SL
    History SL
    German SL
    Maths HL

ReputationRep:
    HL Maths and HL Physics
    SL German Literature
    SL Psychology
    HL Economics
    SL English B

ReputationRep:
    HL Bio
    HL Chem
    SL English Lit
    SL Psych
    HL Chinese B
    SL Maths

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.