Turn on thread page Beta

Do you have a white friend or know someone who does a fake black accent/voice watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a white friend or know someone who does a fake black accent/voice??

Maybe they are doing there thing for a multicultural Britian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    Do you have a white friend or know someone who does a fake black accent/voice??

Maybe they are doing there thing for a multicultural Britian.
    Yes obviously, there are loads of posh ***** at my school who try to do so, and it's bloody funny.

Although they are pretty racist usually, so the multi-cultural thing may not be so true perhaps..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    No but my missus has a fake black fur coat.
    Better fake tha real some would say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Yes obviously, there are loads of posh ***** at my school who try to do so, and it's bloody funny.

Although they are pretty racist usually, so the multi-cultural thing may not be so true perhaps..
    ya at my country club all these little ****s think they are black even though they are rich and white and play golf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ya at my country club all these little ****s think they are black even though they are rich and white and play golf
    What's even worse is some of these rez gangs that are gaining popularity on the reservations now. It just kills me to see a group of native american teenagers dressed up like hard core street gangs, typical rap style cloting bandannas and all, walking around saying, "yo dawg, waz up?" Or " Datz wak" and "I'll pop a cap in yo azz" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Apparently there was a word in the 90s for those: trustafarians, as in trust fund + rastafarians...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Apparently there was a word in the 90s for those: trustafarians, as in trust fund + rastafarians...
    erm, what the hell is a 'black' accent?

ReputationRep:
    Come to London.

You will find all the kids doing stereotypical black accents/using Ali G style language.

At least in South London, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    No but my missus has a fake black fur coat.
    your the only person i know who could say that and make it funny

ReputationRep:
    I know a lot about this multi-culrality staying in Bradford . These Brit-Asians or Indians and Paki punjabis always try to differentiate between their own social status two years ago in their home country and the present one in the U.K . These people are selfish ( the permanent residents ) because back at home , they have their maid/man servant sit on the ground while they sit on sofas but when they actually arrive in the U.K , or when their children ( the second-generation ) finds out about the truth , they try to behave like blacks , get spike-cut hairstyle and so on . I think the government should give all of them race cards ( the second-generation ) and force them back to their home-country . You see these are the fanatic people that clean-up the shoe for the U.K , live from the $ that they earn in the U.k , but these are the peopl that burn mock-dolls of Salman Rushdie right in the heart of a nation believing in press-freedom .

I don't want to sound racist or anything , why do they object against racits in the U.K treating them like low-class people and servants ? Don't they remember how they used to treat THEIR servants back at home ?

The United Kingdom has been suffering in the balance of payment current account because of the travel-love of its people ( contributed by the brit-asians ) . Pretty soon , we'll have over-population , yuck . Look at yogi-bear's country , Canada , they can take in more people because they are under-populated .

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.