The Student Room Group

Ace medicine interview course

Has anyone been on this or known anyone who has (Dentistry or medicine version)?

How useful was it, was it worth the money?

Basically I just want a general idea of what it actually is and if I should bother going (If I can afford it!).

Thanks in advance :smile:

For those who are not familiar with this: http://www.acemedicine.com/dentist/
Reply 1
Anyone? Please? :smile:
Reply 2
Hi, just wondering if you went and whether it was any good?
Hi! Has anyone done this course? I'm booked to do the dentistry one in January.. Anyone going?
Reply 4
Yeah! Same here its on the 11th right? Do you know where its being held? Lol
Reply 5
Original post by Asdfghjkl123459
Hi! Has anyone done this course? I'm booked to do the dentistry one in January.. Anyone going?

I shouldve quoted this with my earlier post lol but yeah im going too
Hello! are you? Yeah it's the one on the 11th. Got another confirmation email today, did you? Apparently it's been moved to another hotel like 10 mins away...
Hi! Has anyone done the dentistry interview course? I've booked to go to it on 11th January!! I hope it's good...
If anyone else happens to stumble across this and you are going to the ace dentistry course on Saturday, please reply!!!!!
Reply 9
If anyone else happens to stumble across this and you are going to the ace dentistry course on Saturday, please reply!!!!!

haha I am man, quote me so I know you've replied btw and yeah I got that email too so at least now I know where it is lol
Original post by idunnotbh
haha I am man, quote me so I know you've replied btw and yeah I got that email too so at least now I know where it is lol

Haha that's good yeah! I've sent you a message, please reply!
Reply 11

i am!
Original post by SMR9501
i am!

Are you???? Yay that's good! See you there.
Reply 13

Hi yes mine is on 18th Jan as well. :smile:
I wouldn't recommend it- anything mentioned can be found on the internet. I'm being serious.

Quick Reply

Latest