x Turn on thread page Beta

Viewing who's online watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What's Going On?
    Currently Active Users
    View who's online

Is this link going to be a permanent change?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully not.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pig)
    Have you tried clicking the link?
    Yes, and it's effective but would it not be a tad easier to include the list of user names on the main index page?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pig)
    Have you tried clicking the link?
    No , don't make me look dumb

ReputationRep:
    Ah man...well if it helps. But you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pig)
    For you maybe, but it's much more efficient this way, which IMO totally outweighs the very minor inconvenience.
    Efficient on the server requests? Okay.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, c'est la vie. At least it's a bit more organised now though

ReputationRep:
    The appearance and table is nicer, granted; will just take a bit of time getting used to.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've got to step down and agree there. I can see if my buddies are online (not that I really care, but...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Yeah, I've got to step down and agree there. I can see if my buddies are online (not that I really care, but...)
    I have no buddies!

I think it looks prettier this way and that's all that matters. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love it.

Apart from where it says 'buddies'. It is pigs way of taunting me for not importing the buddy lists :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    it made me jump I sat there thinking I cannot be the only one here, then I figured we had to click the link.
    I think it is nice apart from the fact I haven't sorted out my buddies again from after the upgrade, thats on my to do list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    it made me jump I sat there thinking I cannot be the only one here, then I figured we had to click the link.
    I think it is nice apart from the fact I haven't sorted out my buddies again from after the upgrade, thats on my to do list
    i cant add all mine. it would take ages.

pig:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    i cant add all mine. it would take ages.

pig:

I love that picture its so cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockelinho)
    stfu! :mad:
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit I'm not keen. Ok so it's better for the server and of course given this place is 'non-profit' we must compromise, but often I'll only stick around if I have mates online and now it's much more inconvenient to check.

MB

ReputationRep:
    There was a time when things like this were just taken away. At least you have a (far superior!) replacement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    There was a time when things like this were just taken away. At least you have a (far superior!) replacement.
    Well of course, and to be honest I'm glad it's this that's been taken away rather than other stuff like searching capabilities.

MB

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.