This discussion is closed.
Digger
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what's the earliest thing you can remember?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Digger)
throwing a tantrum at four years old in my new purple dress at a family photo shoot. If you look at the photos now you shall see a little girl glaring madly with tears running down her face. I spoilt the portrait.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
throwing a tantrum at four years old in my new purple dress at a family photo shoot. If you look at the photos now you shall see a little girl glaring madly with tears running down her face. I spoilt the portrait.
Going for a walk in the woods with my dad. Everything was covered in snow. When we got to the woods, my dad hung the tricycle I was riding up in a tree until we got back.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Going for a walk in the woods with my dad. Everything was covered in snow. When we got to the woods, my dad hung the tricycle I was riding up in a tree until we got back.
I read the first line of that and thought 'wow this is going to be a very dodgy story'
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I read the first line of that and thought 'wow this is going to be a very dodgy story'
I'm sitting here smiling to myself, wanting to hit you so hard for being so cynical!
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
walking from my room to my kitchen at a year and a half.....changing, and feeling shy and scared to go into the kitchen because my dad was in there......he was a geophysicist on a rig (offshore) at the time, and only home about every other weekend, i didnt know evactly who he was....

just that you had to tiptoe around him and be quiet.
Moog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Does your dad often hang things in trees? Does he do the same with his bike (ie. get to the shops and find a tree to hang it in)? Or hide his car in a bush whenever he wants to park?
yummybecks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sadly, i can't remember! why can't we remember being babies anyway??? i've always wondered about that..
Moog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why can't we remember being babies anyway??? i've always wondered about that..
God your sick! It's because we wouldn't want to remember being born and being breast fed. Euuurgh!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
getting into my pram at 2 and going out to find it snowing like hell
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Being in the back of an ambulance on the way to hospital being comforted by my mother.
did you bang your head?

thats the reason i always went to hospital
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mmm well.... i dont no whihc is 1st but i clearly remember these 2

i remember sittin outside in my push chair and seeing a house shaped balloon fly over int he distance. i thoguht it was a real hosue and cried and cried and wudnt settle for the whole day! (this was mornin(!)) i thoguht a family was in it and i thought they wud die.

the other one is sittin in the pushcahit again with a rain cap thing over it and a wasp comin in thru a hole in it and stung mr. silly wasp!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i remember being in a school play in year 4. i have a terrible memory
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A wasp flew in my mouth when I was riding a bike. It stung my tongue.
HAHAHA! sorry but thats jus... funny!

aww im sorry, did it hurt?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can remember running across my grandparents front room towards my granddad but i cannot remember how old i was, very young tho.

other than that i can remember my first day at school and a bit of nursery
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes actually! My tongue swelled up and stung like billy-o.
teeheehee cud u talk?!?!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
With difficulty. Its still debatable whether I can talk properly now
lol!!! i get that looked well funny tho!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thats not fair! iv just been given bad rep saying "racist *****" and i aint even done anythin?!?!?!! apart fromt he fact i am NOT racist!! god...
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report 16 years ago
My earliest memory is me lying in my cot when I used to live in London. I was trying to scream (in my dream) but no one came and I kept screaming and screaming but still no one came. I remember sighing deeply, giving up, feeling at despair and presumably the dream stopped there. I think I woke up crying hysterically.

I also remember my mum pinching me really hard in the palm of my hand for dropping my baby sister on the floor when she was tiny. Up till about 3 years ago I still had the mark, but it's gradually disappeared now.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If its for what I think its probably because they misunderstood you. I don't think you are.
wot is it u think?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.22%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.79%
Look for a job (16)
3.4%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.46%
Take a year out (81)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.94%

Watched Threads