Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    MY first memory is of my grandmother and her sister trying to put me to bed and read me a story when i was about two. It plays through my head like a movie when I think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Well didn't you start a racism thread yesterday?
    yea but i made it dead clear im not racist and i started that thread bcoz i just wana no y people ARE actually racist.

ReputationRep:
    Yes well some people don't read things properly and take it the wrong way.
    gr8 so no iv got like 20 bad points on ma rep! charmin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    gr8 so no iv got like 20 bad points on ma rep! charmin!
    How do you check how many point you have? What ''rep'' do you mean??

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    How do you check how many point you have? What ''rep'' do you mean??

:confused:
    well i remember my no. of points yesterday and now form one bad rep im 20 odd points down! grrr

ReputationRep:
    That's quite a lot of neg rep from one person!
    i no! its someone with a high post count... n a lot of rep themslves

ReputationRep:
    Im laughing becuase i have no idea what u guys are on about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im laughing becuase i have no idea what u guys are on about!
    neither do we!

ReputationRep:
    You still have your 3 lovely gems.
    not for long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digger)
    what's the earliest thing you can remember?
    I'm not quite sure if this is the first thing, but it probably is.
    I remember being on a beach somewhere with my mum and dad and sister when I was a couple of years old, and me and my sis were building a sandcastle that we wanted a moat for. We were too afraid to go down to the sea, so dad dug a huge hole and got the water out there

ReputationRep:
    Being pricked by a rose thorn at the tender age of two. I still have the scar on my head today.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite my 1st memory, but my earliest memory which I can remember clearly. It was the big storm when I was 4 or something. I was staying at my aunty's house, and a huge tree fell in the garden. I was crying for ages even though my aunty tried to stop me. My parents had gone to canada, and I wanted them so badly.

ReputationRep:
    one of my first days at school (kindergarten) i really hated it and pretended to be ill so i could leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    one of my first days at school (kindergarten) i really hated it and pretended to be ill so i could leave
    I remember colouring in the carpet in nursery because i was bored and then the horrible teacher made me stand outside in the freezing cold for an hour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I remember colouring in the carpet in nursery because i was bored and then the horrible teacher made me stand outside in the freezing cold for an hour!
    :eek: (having to stand in the cold for an hour, not colouring in the carpet!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :eek: (having to stand in the cold for an hour, not colouring in the carpet!)
    It was the middle of winter, my mum actually agreed with the teacher that i derserved it! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    It was the middle of winter, my mum actually agreed with the teacher that i derserved it! :mad:
    :eek: That was mean! There are too many boring carpets around anyway! And they could hardly expect the carpet of a nursery to stay clean and pen-free anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :eek: That was mean! There are too many boring carpets around anyway! And they could hardly expect the carpet of a nursery to stay clean and pen-free anyway.
    it was fun anyway, she forgot i was outside so i played with the sand and water I was really naughty when younger.

ReputationRep:
    My mum was trying to get me to use the toilet without a trainer seat, but my bum was too little and I fell in the bowl :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I have a few very disjointed memories, but my strongest one is been in reception and falling of the climbing frame, been took to the hospital and what came after it... I still remember seeing the blood flowing, been scared to death, never forget that period of my life! But I'm still here to tell the tale!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.