How often do you go out and where? Watch

blondie_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Just out of intrest how often do you all go out? I always go out at the weekends with maybe 2 nights in the week. I always defo go out on fri night to the pub and the other times at the weekend i meet up with friends go cinema/shoppin clubs etc! How about you lot do you have a fairly busy social life?
Navajo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a rocking social life when i'm in Uni, crap when I'm not

I usually go clubbing at least twice a week, and I go out drinking to a bar or pub about 4/5 times a week. I go out every day to see mates and whatever.

Prehaps that's why i'm failing me degree :p:
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Right now I'm not going anywhere coz i'm grounded but normally I'm out every single day all day, until I have to come in at night, with my bf and our mates.
blondie_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yeah im suprise you find time to study :-)
Navajo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by littlemisssarah)
yeah im suprise you find time to study :-)
And me No I really am failing because of it
iceman_jondoe
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i havent been out for a LOOONG time....stupid exams
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Every Wednesday and Saturday night.
jb_sweden
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I varies. Some weeks it's 2 times a week, sometimes it's 4-5 times a week. I guess the last 6 months I've been out on average 2-3 times a week. That does not include random lunches, hanging out at a friend's place etc. However, most recent 1-2 weeks or so, I haven't been out too much.

I get kind of stressed by sitting home.
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I try to get out, usually to the mall or the movies, on the weekends, otherwise I'm busy with work and rehearsals.
Creative02
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im out all the time. thurs nites mostly...hmm student nights...friday, if im not wrecked after work and saturdays most w'ends :p:
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Usually only the weekend when i'm not working
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Four of us meet every monday for lunch and wine, we think we're 'sex and the city'. Saturdays we go for a few drinks in wetherspoons and sometimes play pool. We go to the cinema every couple of weeks on either cheap night tuesday or orange wednesdays. If we don't go on a Tuesday we go to quiz night at our local. We go clubbing once or twice a month at the moment because of exams and stuff
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I go out for a proper night out probably once a fortnight and go for some social drinks one or twice a week maybe? Depends on money really!

Lou
xxx
Schroedinger's Pandora
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My social life has died on its ass in my second year.. too much work, skint etc.

I do love a night out at Gatecrasher (literally across the road from me here) once a week or thereabouts.
Leigh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't go out very often at all anymore. I'm sick of all the places my friends insist on going, so just stay in now. I probably go out once every three weeks, and am always home by midnight!

I'm a social success as I'm sure you can tell!
mr_Cricket
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what bout before u went to uni, did u lot go out less?
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
My social life is currently rather non existent. People at uni just don't seem to like me enough.
Kerry350
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mainly Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Could be seeing a film with my female friends, or a night on the drink. Whatever really.
22KT22
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My social life isnt that great, a lot of my friends are 18 and want to go clubbing which i dont really enjoy and i have exams coming up etc, i have more social life now though usually go out at least once a week with friends at school i just stayed in. Hopefully Uni will be even better.
Severo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't go out, it's pointless as there is nothing that anyone of my associates do that I cannot do in my own home.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (62)
26.96%
1 (36)
15.65%
2 (40)
17.39%
3 (31)
13.48%
4 (16)
6.96%
5 (19)
8.26%