The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have a rocking social life when i'm in Uni, crap when I'm not :biggrin:

I usually go clubbing at least twice a week, and I go out drinking to a bar or pub about 4/5 times a week. I go out every day to see mates and whatever.

Prehaps that's why i'm failing me degree :p: :biggrin:
Reply 2
Right now I'm not going anywhere coz i'm grounded :frown: but normally I'm out every single day all day, until I have to come in at night, with my bf and our mates.
Reply 3
yeah im suprise you find time to study :-)
Reply 4
littlemisssarah
yeah im suprise you find time to study :-)

And me :biggrin: No I really am failing because of it :frown:
i havent been out for a LOOONG time....stupid exams :frown:
Every Wednesday and Saturday night.
Reply 7
I varies. Some weeks it's 2 times a week, sometimes it's 4-5 times a week. I guess the last 6 months I've been out on average 2-3 times a week. That does not include random lunches, hanging out at a friend's place etc. However, most recent 1-2 weeks or so, I haven't been out too much.

I get kind of stressed by sitting home.
Reply 8
I try to get out, usually to the mall or the movies, on the weekends, otherwise I'm busy with work and rehearsals.
Reply 9
im out all the time. thurs nites mostly...hmm student nights...friday, if im not wrecked after work and saturdays most w'ends :p:
Reply 10
Usually only the weekend when i'm not working

Four of us meet every monday for lunch and wine, we think we're 'sex and the city'. Saturdays we go for a few drinks in wetherspoons and sometimes play pool. We go to the cinema every couple of weeks on either cheap night tuesday or orange wednesdays. If we don't go on a Tuesday we go to quiz night at our local. We go clubbing once or twice a month at the moment because of exams and stuff
I go out for a proper night out probably once a fortnight and go for some social drinks one or twice a week maybe? Depends on money really!

Lou
xxx
My social life has died on its ass in my second year.. too much work, skint etc.

I do love a night out at Gatecrasher (literally across the road from me here) once a week or thereabouts. :smile:
Reply 14
I don't go out very often at all anymore. I'm sick of all the places my friends insist on going, so just stay in now. I probably go out once every three weeks, and am always home by midnight!

I'm a social success as I'm sure you can tell!
what bout before u went to uni, did u lot go out less?
My social life is currently rather non existent. People at uni just don't seem to like me enough.
Reply 17
Mainly Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Could be seeing a film with my female friends, or a night on the drink. Whatever really.
Reply 18
My social life isnt that great, a lot of my friends are 18 and want to go clubbing which i dont really enjoy and i have exams coming up etc, i have more social life now though usually go out at least once a week with friends at school i just stayed in. Hopefully Uni will be even better.
Reply 19
I don't go out, it's pointless as there is nothing that anyone of my associates do that I cannot do in my own home.

Latest

Trending

Trending