Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How long do you spend on the internet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How long do you spend on the internet per day. I'd say for me about 2 hours although there is days where i dont go on and other days where im of for agesssssssss. Dam MSN lol. Take yesterday for example i was on the tinternet 11.30 till 2.10pm and then 2.30pm till 8.30 at night. Obviusuly i ate and had breaks while i went toilet etc. But even still that is really bad glad my mum was out or she would of gone mad!

How about you lot?

ReputationRep:
    Depends what i'm doing if i'm in work then about 2hours for the day, but if i'm bored or revising then anything up to over 10

ReputationRep:
    how can you revise on the computer i just find it to much of a distraction what with msn and everything lol

ReputationRep:
    Normally during school time I only use it at the weekends, except for homework research or whatever. I might go on MSN one night or something, but not a lot.

However for the past few days I've been supposed to be doing my coursework on the computer whenever I have any spare time, but I'm well too lazy, so I've probably spent about 2 hours a day literally on here and on MSN, when I should be doing work! Argh.

ReputationRep:
    grrr why does msn have to be so addictive and TSR ive been coming on here more often in the past few weeks. I should have a thing where the computer automatically switches off after 2 hours max lol.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. I'm not going out anywhere just now so I'm on it pretty much all day but normally I'll be on it for 3 or 4 hours a day.

ReputationRep:
    Argh. Annoys me as I'm such a time waster!

usually 7-9 in the evenings, weekdays. Anytime on the weekends! Depends how busy

ReputationRep:
    Too long

ReputationRep:
    I have been known to spend upwards of 15hours a day.....

ReputationRep:
    I try not to think about it.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm I don't know really a couple of hours on here I suppose (not together) throughout the day.

ReputationRep:
    all day long

ReputationRep:
    About 2 hours, spread out across the day! Unless i'm writing an essay.... :rolleyes:
    But, as we all know, TSR is addictive!

ReputationRep:
    In term time, not that long - mainly just checking emails. Out of college, far too long

ReputationRep:
    Evil_Waffle spends wayy to much time online nearly 7 to 10hrs a day

ReputationRep:
    Usually, about 5-6 hours a day, but that definitely increases if I'm revising! Way tooo long tho.

ReputationRep:
    for me its about 7-8 in eatser i never seem to leave my desk apart from eating, crapping, jogging....lol

ReputationRep:
    Probably around 2-3 hours, unless I'm bored. I spend a lot of time on pogo.com when I'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    sometimes the whole day but it's really bad though coz i think i'm addicted to the internet.

ReputationRep:
    I dread to think.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.