Curling hair with the straightners Watch

blondie_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Right im going out drinking tomorrow night with 2 mates and i want to curl my hair for the first time. When i do it with straightners are the curls big or like tightly close together if you understand me! Can you change what curls you do buy how you do it with the straightner if you get me? thanks x
loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The way I've seen it done is with GHDs and you wrap the hair around the striaghteners and pull it down- then twist it around your finger. My friend had this done and the curls were about medium bounciness (!) and she already has curly hair. I guess you could modify it with the speed and angle you pulled the hair down? Sorry if this is useless!
blondie_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
thanks ill try. im going to have to get my my mum to help me as ive never dont it before. do you reckon it will take me long to do. i have medium length hair
sophieliz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It is actually surprisingly easy, just treat the straightner like a curling rod and pull away. Have fun.
rabbit
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
or put a piece of hair in the straightners, turn them 90 degrees (so they are against your head pointing down) and pull away. you get big bouncy curls.
Creative02
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rabbit)
or put a piece of hair in the straightners, turn them 90 degrees (so they are against your head pointing down) and pull away. you get big bouncy curls.
yea i do it that way as well...mine are sorta like wringlets( man i cant spell) :p: anyways, it depends how much hair you use to do it with.
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the picture demonstrates what i did with my GHDs...erm, please excuse the rest of the outfit it was a uni party so I was in fancy dress!
Attached files
arora
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sophieliz)
the picture demonstrates what i did with my GHDs...erm, please excuse the rest of the outfit it was a uni party so I was in fancy dress!
i love your hairdo
it's really sexy
my dream hair
I am always look like a teenage girl
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I tried curling with my GHDs the other day, it is quite easy (though practise makes perfect)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (88)
29.14%
1 (49)
16.23%
2 (43)
14.24%
3 (45)
14.9%
4 (22)
7.28%
5 (21)
6.95%