Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right, what were the questions for jan 06 in the psychology aqa a. For the a2 modules . For unit 5-individual differences and approaches. I read somehwree one was evaluation of cognitive and psychological therapies for treating mental disorders.

Ne1 got any others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttlbliss)
    Right, what were the questions for jan 06 in the psychology aqa a. For the a2 modules . For unit 5-individual differences and approaches. I read somehwree one was evaluation of cognitive and psychological therapies for treating mental disorders.

Ne1 got any others?
    You can download them off the aqa website for the exact question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen_w)
    You can download them off the aqa website for the exact question.
    Not for January 2006 you can't unfortunately, they're not up there yet , the only way we can find out at the moment is if some of the people on here took that paper in Jan!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I asked in January...when I've found the thread I'll stick it here!

Found thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?p=3745966

ReputationRep:
    Cheerz darl

ReputationRep:
    ooo thank you beach surf babe! Damn, I knew social psychological theories of aggression were due to come up pretty soon so I was hoping they'd do it in June, now they've done it in Jan it doesn't seem too likely anymore AGHHH was really hoping for that question, at least I know now though. But now that prediction of mine has been squashed by the Jan paper what else do you reckon is due to come up?? I'll have to go over the past questions again with that in mind grrr Paper 4 is doing my head in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoea85)
    ooo thank you beach surf babe! Damn, I knew social psychological theories of aggression were due to come up pretty soon so I was hoping they'd do it in June, now they've done it in Jan it doesn't seem too likely anymore AGHHH was really hoping for that question, at least I know now though. But now that prediction of mine has been squashed by the Jan paper what else do you reckon is due to come up?? I'll have to go over the past questions again with that in mind grrr Paper 4 is doing my head in!
    Just because something came up in January doesn't mean it won't come up in June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasundie)
    Just because something came up in January doesn't mean it won't come up in June.
    Yes yes but the odds are obviously a lot lower for it coming up in June now its come up in Jan.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They could be evil and ask a similar question....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.