Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    okie dokie guys and gals, i seriouslyyyy need 2 send my accomodation form soon!

-is it ok 2 put 2 options down in high demand?
    -where are all u medics/dentists going to stay?

thanks!!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    hey!!

im HOPEFULLY gonna b a dental student hehe

still cant decide becoz all the 1s i like are high demand, so im just as :s as u r!!

do u no wen the deadline is to send your accomodation stuff??

ReputationRep:
    yea sum1s finally replied!lol
    koool im soo excited i cant w8! but i heard sum ppl hav put down more than 1high demand choice, but i dont know if it affects the chances of gettin accomodation that i want:confused:

emm well i think if uve got a conditional offer then the deadline is summer,i think!!! but im not 2 sure. i wana send it away by the end of april, thats wat im aimin 4!

ReputationRep:
    put only one in high demand one is recommended but u can put as many as you can... you have less chance of getting it this way though!

take it eazi and keep it real

mr michael corleone (its strictly business)

ReputationRep:
    Heya! I'm a medic and my choices are Burkhardt house first, Whitworth park second n Woolton hall third. I really wanted to put canterbury court down but its a high demand one as well as burkhardt, i thought about putting both down but i wondered whether that would make me look cocky cause it blatantly says "please only put one in high demand place down" and then deliberatly not give me either. As most of the high demand places seem to be self catered en suite i thought maybe i could make up something about having medical needs for having an en suite and bizarre dietary requirements that meant i needed to self cater but i didnt want to resort to dishonesty..I know i'll be happy wherever they put me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pippin)
    Heya! I'm a medic and my choices are Burkhardt house first,
    Burkhardt is good, I'm in there next year. Good bar, v. friendly bar manager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DPM)
    Burkhardt is good, I'm in there next year. Good bar, v. friendly bar manager.
    hey,
    I know Burkhardt has a 35 week contract, but is it necessary to vacate the room over Easter hols or can I pay extra to keep the room for 38 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mml)
    hey,
    I know Burkhardt has a 35 week contract, but is it necessary to vacate the room over Easter hols or can I pay extra to keep the room for 38 weeks?
    My friend was in it this year and he had to move all his stuff out by 10am on the first saturday of the easter holidays. I don't think it's possible to get a 38 week contract, but I'll find out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 26, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.