Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

France - Indecisive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Greece feels that the French public are as confrontational as they are indecisive (an unusual mix, yes) - after the riots of caused by new law attempting to help young people find work. These riots were caused after a sign of American or British style capitalism, of which French citizens seem to detest so much.

Questions were asked world-wide and so; three quarters of the Chinese said it was the best economic system for the future. But in France only a third of people agreed.

So if France do not favour Capitalism or Communism - what are they?

Greece think that these issues must be confronted by new policies in some way to convert the Middle-left political stance which is currently in order in France to a true Middle-middle manifesto in order to please these indecisive voters.
    If not, Chirac should consider the affect that his new policies will take upon his people and switching wings over-night is not appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    Since when were we meddling with the internal affairs of a country?

ReputationRep:
    Since i'm competing against you.

Why not?

ReputationRep:
    Competing? In what?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing -

As there is no current representitive, who else will lead current internal affairs of France?

ReputationRep:
    Appartent unless someone else steps forward before friday, I seem the only one accually properly interested in the postion of the France rep, seems as no one else has put their name forward

ReputationRep:
    At which - I have already sent a PM to Agent Smith.

ReputationRep:
    No matter what type of government is in power, India will still maintain friendly ties with France.

ReputationRep:
    China has no interest in meddling in the internal affairs of France.

Since i'm competing against you.
    I'm confused by this also..

ReputationRep:
    Singapore has economic and defence interests in France. We would like to see a peaceful resolution to the recent unrest. With that said, we would not like to comment on France's internal affairs.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.