ElWilson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Greece feels that the French public are as confrontational as they are indecisive (an unusual mix, yes) - after the riots of caused by new law attempting to help young people find work. These riots were caused after a sign of American or British style capitalism, of which French citizens seem to detest so much.

Questions were asked world-wide and so; three quarters of the Chinese said it was the best economic system for the future. But in France only a third of people agreed.

So if France do not favour Capitalism or Communism - what are they?

Greece think that these issues must be confronted by new policies in some way to convert the Middle-left political stance which is currently in order in France to a true Middle-middle manifesto in order to please these indecisive voters.
If not, Chirac should consider the affect that his new policies will take upon his people and switching wings over-night is not appropriate.
UnaChance
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Since when were we meddling with the internal affairs of a country?
ElWilson
Rep:
?
Since i'm competing against you.

Why not?
UnaChance
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Competing? In what?
ElWilson
Rep:
?
Nothing -

As there is no current representitive, who else will lead current internal affairs of France?
UnaChance
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Appartent unless someone else steps forward before friday, I seem the only one accually properly interested in the postion of the France rep, seems as no one else has put their name forward
ElWilson
Rep:
?
At which - I have already sent a PM to Agent Smith.
brimstone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No matter what type of government is in power, India will still maintain friendly ties with France.
Nightowl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
China has no interest in meddling in the internal affairs of France.

Since i'm competing against you.
I'm confused by this also..
Knogle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Singapore has economic and defence interests in France. We would like to see a peaceful resolution to the recent unrest. With that said, we would not like to comment on France's internal affairs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (207)
52.94%
No (184)
47.06%

Watched Threads