The Student Room Group

How can you tell how he really feels about you

I know this sounds really daft, but can you tell how a lad feels about you by how he acts before/after sex? For example say he wanted to cuddle after, would that be a sign that he cares for you etc? What other signs are there?
I know people vary and sometimes people like their own space etc, i remember the first lad i was seeing, after sex he would normally be distant which made me feel like sh**, but then i think to him the relationship was based on sex alone to him. But now im kinda seeing someone (just started to sleep with each other) and i dont really see him that much as i dont think its a proper relationship, but he always ask me how i am, cuddles after etc - is this him just being nice??
Thanks dudes
x
Reply 1
No advice?
Reply 2
the cynic in me says that boys know that girls are after cuddles in the morning/post-sex so they do it just to keep us sweet. BUT...i guess there has to be some guys who are genuine and will cuddle you after sex. the best way to tell, i find, is that the guy is normal with u in the mornin. i remember with one guy (who was a good friend of mine) i knew it was good coz we could banter like normal in the morning. xx
Reply 3
There are loads of guys that are jsut really touchy like if they dotn last long or just in general their skin feels more sensitve after having just cum so they dont like cuddles..
Reply 4
Emmalina
There are loads of guys that are jsut really touchy like if they dotn last long or just in general their skin feels more sensitve after having just cum so they dont like cuddles..

Out of interest, who told you that? A guy?
Reply 5
It tends to show he's interested. I tend to hug anyone after sex, but then I love holding people. Sex is a very close thing, and it's not nice letting go just because that parts over :redface:
Reply 6
I'd want to, personally.
Reply 7
I think it depends on a guy...my friend has this boyfriend and he's really sweet and committed to her and stuff and they are 'in love' I guess but she says he always needs his 'after sex cigarette' so there is no cuddling. This may seem like an insane idea but how about askin him 'dude...are u feelin me' :smile:
best thing to do is ask...but I've never had sex before so I wouldn't know too well about these kind of things...

Latest

Trending

Trending