I need to rant!! Watch

Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so stressed. Everything's upside down and my head's not working properly. My boyfriend's ill and in Germany, and the stupid Army won't send him home even though he needs sick leave. I cannot motivate myself to do school work and have to go back to school on Tuesday. My A Level exams start in like 3 weeks and I'm so not gonna get the grades I need and am predicted. My best mate's moving coz her Dad's got a new job miles away. My ex is harrassing me. I have about 30p to last til the end of the month and need credit desperately coz I have no other contact with my boyfriend, who is really depressed at the moment coz he's ill and away from home. Grrrrrrrrr I just wanna cry
Sorry...
iPenguin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:hugs:

I would usually make a sarcy comment right now, but my sarcasm level is rather low right now, so have a hug instead.
iPenguin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Athena)

Good God, I may have to give you pos rep for that!

Has Mr Otis finally seen the error of his ways? :p:
Afraid not. Once I find a thread that is worth posting in I shall indulge in a sarcasm contest. Dekota seems to have gone now so I am left with no alternative but to be friendly.

Though I still hate most of you...
yo-less
Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
I need to do my English homework.
anjurdsg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mr. Otis)
Afraid not. Once I find a thread that is worth posting in I shall indulge in a sarcasm contest. Dekota seems to have gone now so I am left with no alternative but to be friendly.

Though I still hate most of you...
lol Mr. Otis, whatever happened to your rep????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (104)
29.3%
1 (57)
16.06%
2 (50)
14.08%
3 (57)
16.06%
4 (26)
7.32%
5 (23)
6.48%