Turn on thread page Beta

I need to rant!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so stressed. Everything's upside down and my head's not working properly. My boyfriend's ill and in Germany, and the stupid Army won't send him home even though he needs sick leave. I cannot motivate myself to do school work and have to go back to school on Tuesday. My A Level exams start in like 3 weeks and I'm so not gonna get the grades I need and am predicted. My best mate's moving coz her Dad's got a new job miles away. My ex is harrassing me. I have about 30p to last til the end of the month and need credit desperately coz I have no other contact with my boyfriend, who is really depressed at the moment coz he's ill and away from home. Grrrrrrrrr I just wanna cry
    Sorry...

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

I would usually make a sarcy comment right now, but my sarcasm level is rather low right now, so have a hug instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

Good God, I may have to give you pos rep for that!

Has Mr Otis finally seen the error of his ways? :p:
    Afraid not. Once I find a thread that is worth posting in I shall indulge in a sarcasm contest. Dekota seems to have gone now so I am left with no alternative but to be friendly.

Though I still hate most of you...

I need to do my English homework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Otis)
    Afraid not. Once I find a thread that is worth posting in I shall indulge in a sarcasm contest. Dekota seems to have gone now so I am left with no alternative but to be friendly.

Though I still hate most of you...
    lol Mr. Otis, whatever happened to your rep????

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.