Leicester vs Nottingham nightlife Watch

sissoko46
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I study at Loughborough uni but am getting bored with the ghost-town of a nightlife in this small town. Which city has more clubbers Nottingham or Leicester?
rohannnnn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Depends what sort of music you like, both are good.
Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sissoko46)
I study at Loughborough uni but am getting bored with the ghost-town of a nightlife in this small town. Which city has more clubbers Nottingham or Leicester?
What's not to like about Loughborough?
sissoko46
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin)
What's not to like about Loughborough?
Well Loughborough is a small town that is very limited in terms of nightlife as I am sure you already noticed by now.
4RealBlud
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nottingham all day every day
Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well Loughborough is a small town that is very limited in terms of nightlife as I am sure you already noticed by now.
Well what did you expect when you went there? To be fair the clubs and pubs are very good compared to similar-sized towns. It's obviously not going to compete with the big cities of Leicester and Nottingham (particularly the latter). But the union is one of the best in the country.
sissoko46
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin)
Well what did you expect when you went there? To be fair the clubs and pubs are very good compared to similar-sized towns. It's obviously not going to compete with the big cities of Leicester and Nottingham (particularly the latter). But the union is one of the best in the country.
I've never actually tried the union before only the town. I hope I wasn't missing out on much all these years. I always thought that the union would be pointless guess I'll check it out after xmas.
Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've never actually tried the union before only the town. I hope I wasn't missing out on much all these years. I always thought that the union would be pointless guess I'll check it out after xmas.
Yeah definitely try the union...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.91%
Disagree (5)
4.95%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.68%
Agree (40)
39.6%
Strongly Agree (15)
14.85%

Watched Threads