Advertising on UKL Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I think anybody advertising on UKL should be banned instantly. These companies pretend to be helping students when really its just a business like any other.

I don't charities/or voluntery organisations advertising but companies should pay to advertise. (in fact they have to by law).

The type of companies advertisng here will probably be no better than those advertising via email spam.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I think anybody advertising on UKL should be banned instantly. These companies pretend to be helping students when really its just a business like any other.

I don't charities/or voluntery organisations advertising but companies should pay to advertise. (in fact they have to by law).

The type of companies advertisng here will probably be no better than those advertising via email spam.
? I thought these users were already being banned instantly. by the by i was first to answer 'midlands hotel' in your thread. nowhere does it stipulate that the contest is void if you say the answer first
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
did anyone guess what the picture was?
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
? I thought these users were already being banned instantly. by the by i was first to answer 'midlands hotel' in your thread. nowhere does it stipulate that the contest is void if you say the answer first
But I was the first person answer that question. However I will give you some rep anyway.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It is banned, if you see an advertising thread, it's best to report it.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I fell for it as well.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
But I was the first person answer that question. However I will give you some rep anyway.
nah, its ok, only nitpicking.
AT82
Rep:
?
I have reported but there is no mods online.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads