Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got a letter sayin tick to confirm that im goin to notts... i ticked yes, and sent it in the mail... congratulations notttingham see u there 2006! name is Candino if u hear a Canadian/American accent thats me:cool:

ReputationRep:
    well done , nice one. a canadian or an american accent though?

ReputationRep:
    How self indulgent

ReputationRep:
    yeh youre right. i only posted a reply cos it was that or watch 'blame it on the bellboy' with patsy kensit and dudley moore. which is, by the way, not as bad as I remembered it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    How self indulgent
    Awww, give the guy a break, he's happy

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, i didn't mean it in a harsh way, i thought it was funny. xx

ReputationRep:
    AJ is a nerdie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    Awww, give the guy a break, he's happy
    :beer: wat he said...

and its canadian accent, but might as well be american no difference and im not a nerdie, im the high stylin lear jet flyiiiin limosuine riiiidiiiiiin woooooooooooooooooo.... lol just kiiiiiiiddin just a regular joe happy hes goin to notts, and to fkin paartaay:P

ReputationRep:
    i can always pick a canadian accent, you guys say 'aboot' and stuff.
    anyways, sure you'll enjoy it at notts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Candino)
    i got a letter sayin tick to confirm that im goin to notts... i ticked yes, and sent it in the mail... congratulations notttingham see u there 2006! name is Candino if u hear a Canadian/American accent thats me:cool:
    i didnt get any confirmation letters from notts only ucas! how come????:stupido2:

ReputationRep:
    he's got an unconditional, chick. i reckon we'll get those letters once our status' become 'unconditional firm' or whatever, basically once we get our grades in aug *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    I got a confirmation letter where I had to tick the box from UCAS as well. I had to send it to Notts though. But I haven't heard back from them yet :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne*UK*06)
    I got a confirmation letter where I had to tick the box from UCAS as well. I had to send it to Notts though. But I haven't heard back from them yet :confused:
    Same, but meh it all works itself out in the end, no sense in worry bout it... haha and we dont say aboooot we talk normal, but here and there u may catch us sayin aye eh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 20, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.