stuart_jamieson
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Just wondering im doing an undergrad bsc in Computing at Manchester and after finishing will be doing a Msc in Fincance and Management at manchester. What are my chances of going into the tech side of IB? Any comments would be much appreciated
Jan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
back/middle office? not bad.
stuart_jamieson
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Im also wondering if a masters is important as im coming from manchester?
And would it be better me doing a Msc in a related subject ie comp science masters? or would it be better Me doing say finance or management to give me more options and variation when appplying? regards
Octavius85
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by stuart_jamieson)
Im also wondering if a masters is important as im coming from manchester?
And would it be better me doing a Msc in a related subject ie comp science masters? or would it be better Me doing say finance or management to give me more options and variation when appplying? regards
I would pick something like finance or management. For instance, I have an undergrad in economics and will cours an msc in management. I think that management/finance issues are important regardless which area you choose in IB. You may add to your first degree an essential approach and make the whole very interesting for the employer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (91)
13.13%
1 (89)
12.84%
2 (89)
12.84%
19.05%
22.37%
19.77%

Watched Threads