Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it there on ITV2 Such a class film! (Although the 2nd one is also amazing)
    Agree?

What are your favourite bits from it?

Mine have to be when Cindy and the Scream guy are fighting matrix style and he gets stuck when he bends over backwards :rofl:

And when Cindy and Bobby are having sex and she's like "Whats my name Bobby?! Whats my name?!" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Its so funny! I love the cinema scene, when she gets the chicken out and then is just so annoying its unreal!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah :rofl: "Outa' ma face, Outa' ma face, Outa' ma face" (imagine that with the hand thing she does at the same time) :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ray's suppressed homosexuality is hilarious throughout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Just watched it there on ITV2 Such a class film!
    Correct.

(Although the 2nd one is also amazing)
    Incorrect; a sensible canine seldom returns to inspect its own vomit.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the second one was really awful, but then quite enjoyed the third ... even though by that time I think they'd given up just spoofing horror films and gone more general.

Having said that, 8 Mile did terrify me.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the 2nd one was hilarious :eek: "Take my hand child. This is my stronggg hand" :rofl: Just me? Ok then.

The third one is great. I love the part where they do the spoof on 'Signs' with the aliens in the news

ReputationRep:
    I really didn't like the 3rd one :confused: Only bit in the whole movie that I really laughed at was when they're in the nursery and the guy leaves the room just as someone hurls a bunch of crayons at the door and the teacher turns round and goes "Now who the **** did that?!" lol

ReputationRep:
    Ray's suppressed homosexuality is hilarious throughout.
    'Take it Brendan! Take it Brendan!'
    'Who?'
    'I mean Brenda'

ReputationRep:
    Aha! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Incorrect; a sensible canine seldom returns to inspect its own vomit.
    I've seen intelligent dogs return to inspect, and subsequently lap up, their own feces. :eek:

Oh and btw Scary Movie 4 is a waste of money. I could've made a better spoof myself. :rolleyes:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.